Just Watched The Cowboys Last Game

They played the NYG at home and got down 23-0 then scored 24 unanswered. But lost 29-24.

They turned the ball over like nobody's business. If they do that tomorrow we will wipe em. Trust me.

I think we better cover Whitten. Buddy went off. Their wide outs ain't bad either. Romo can buy time. The defense needs to step up tomorrow.

I am glad all of that effort resulted in a loss. It gives them more of a snakebit feeling when they were 2 inches of hand away from victory. That gets in your head (ask Newton).

Still a very dangerous team though. I think this game is going to come down to the lines and the turnovers. If we can't protect Ryan and/or can't get to Romo this could be a hard game to win.

Still a very dangerous team though. I think this game is going to come down to the lines and the turnovers. If we can't protect Ryan and/or can't get to Romo this could be a hard game to win.

Bingo.

Buddy Ryan Jr. already guaranteed a win. He's probably gonna try to expose our Oline.

We will also have to defend three weapons all game with Spoon out.

I'm glad Murray's not playing. That would have made it tougher.

If I was Garrett I would establish a run game. We won't be expecting it. If they run on us they could do some serious gashing in the pass game.

I feel they are the best team we have played so far. How they find so many ways to lose games I don't know. They manhandled the Ravens a couple of weeks back.

They have the best secondary we will see (Carr, Claiboune, Jenkins), along with Ratlif, and Ware. Very good WRs, and a good QB when not throwing ints. They are very banged up though with Murray & Lee out, plus others, and possibly Bryant.

Defense is going to have to play good, as I don't think the offense will dominate their D. Still confident we will win.

Dallas is one of the teams I hate. They can explode on us for 40 points and make us look bad, only to lose to the Chiefs next week. We are the better team and have to play like it. Dez isn't 100%, let alone a threat for 60 minutes. Austin is like a mini-Roddy, he is steady but more easily shut down with safety help. Witten is a monster, but not a scorer really right now. No threat of a potent running game helps a lot as Jones will either be hurt or fumble before the night's over.

I worry about Ware. He can wreak havoc but nobody else can. Give Ryan time and Roddy, Julio Tony and HD will eat that back 7's lunch. 31-21 Falcons

Bingo.

Buddy Ryan Jr. already guaranteed a win. He's probably gonna try to expose our Oline.

We will also have to defend three weapons all game with Spoon out.

I'm glad Murray's not playing. That would have made it tougher.

If I was Garrett I would establish a run game. We won't be expecting it. If they run on us they could do some serious gashing in the pass game.

We will be expecting a run game. Dallas hasn't been good running but they still try to stick it up in there. Romo threw the ball 60+ times, somebody shoulda caught 18 balls, other than that Witten will be contained pretty well. And as for Ryan he's just running his mouth in Ryan fashion. His players still gotta play. Either way you look at it I prefer to still say teams gotta deal with us and our arsenal. Not worried about what they have on the other side of the ball. Chip Ware and utilize the screen game to offset that aggressiveness. The way Dallas blitzes we'll have 1 on 1's for pick your poison. We can dictate any game we go in. Cut down on turnovers and missed tackles and we're good.

It'll be a tough game if we can't get a good running game going that converts.

We haven't had that many 3rd and 1's. we've passed for most of our 3rd down conversions this year. I went thru every game and we're 2 for 2 on 3rd & 1 conversions running. One by turner and one by Quizz

Edited by TheFatboi

I feel they are the best team we have played so far. How they find so many ways to lose games I don't know. They manhandled the Ravens a couple of weeks back.

I think Denver is a stronger team, but we played them at a very beneficial time. I think they are a better team than when any of the bigger teams played them (texans, pats, etc.)

They have similar talent on their offesne as we do on ours. Big time WRs, great TE in the middle, an underutilized slot receiver that can be the difference, and when Romo isn't throwing INTs, he's a good QB behind a big Oline. They certainly have the talent to beat us; they're just inconsistent. Depending on which Dallas team shows up, this could either be war or an easy victory. I don't expect us to blow them out. Taking them lightly is a mistake, I bet you our coaching staff isn't looking past them.

They have similar talent on their offesne as we do on ours. Big time WRs, great TE in the middle, an underutilized slot receiver that can be the difference, and when Romo isn't throwing INTs, he's a good QB behind a big Oline. They certainly have the talent to beat us; they're just inconsistent. Depending on which Dallas team shows up, this could either be war or an easy victory. I don't expect us to blow them out. Taking them lightly is a mistake, I bet you our coaching staff isn't looking past them.

I'm sure we're not taking them lightly. One of their coaches already guaranteed a win.

They remind me of of the ATL 2011 team. Plenty talent. Awful execution.

The team that executes tomorrow will win.

Poppin my popcorn.

Buddy can take a hit. Plays like some of those ole school Cowboy TEs.

With Spoon out dude could be a problem. Hopefully Nolan can solve it, cover their WRs and still get pressure on Romo.

I was thinking the same thing. I think we'll pretty much have our nickel package in almost the entire game, so we should have a 3rd corner or S on him most of the time, and the other S can stay over the top of Austin. The problem I see happening is when they run a 3 WR 1 TE set with Witten, that pretty much leaves 4 1 on 1 matchups with a S playing the deepest dude over the top.

It will be a tough game but Dallas is much more turnover prone than us. If we take care of the football and our OL plays well we should come out ahead.I hope we get the running game going though to keep the Dallas D honest because if their pass rush can pin their ears back and just come at Ryan, we will have problems. We have stuggled against the cowboys in recent years so this should be a really good game, but also has blowout potential written all over it if Romo is his usual moron self.

You never quite know which Cowboy team you're going to get week to week. When they're on they're really on and they play like a top 5 team. But then you have the other side where it seems like they can't get out of their own way. It will be a tough matchup for the Falcons but I think we win by 3