'voting Is The Best Revenge' Barack Obama Yesterday. Revenge For What Mr. President

Guest Deisel

I really don't like Obama or Romney I think both are bad for this country in their own way

I do have to say there was a lot people who voted for change in the last election, but found out all they have is change in their pocket.

Edited by Brehus

I would be very interested in getting a Liberals perspective on these comments too. Help me to understand.

Well...I lean pretty far left on most political issues.

I think revenge is the perfect word. This is the one way to stick it to the average person who sides with corporations. The actual corporations back Obama as much as they do Romney, but these people are untouchable.

The people who are touchable however is the average man. The man, who almost fanatically, defends the major corporations to the death.

You know the type....the one who jokes about firing his workers unless Mitt Romney wins. Screwing them would be sweet revenge.

Well...I lean pretty far left on most political issues.

I think revenge is the perfect word. This is the one way to stick it to the average person who sides with corporations. The actual corporations back Obama as much as they do Romney, but these people are untouchable.

The people who are touchable however is the average man. The man, who almost fanatically, defends the major corporations to the death.

You know the type....the one who jokes about firing his workers unless Mitt Romney wins. Screwing them would be sweet revenge.

honestly... i don't think it was a joke. romney told small business owners to make it very clear to their employees as to who they should be voting for.