Rob Ryan: Cowboys Will Beat Falcons

high impact

From ESPN

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones stopped short Friday of guaranteeing a victory against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night.

But Friday afternoon, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, in response to a question about the future of cornerback Mike Jenkins, guaranteed one.

"We got to win this week," Ryan said after Friday's practice at Valley Ranch. "We know it and we're going to."

Well that should be a big RED FLAG for the Falcons to go and take the TRASH out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard Nolan say....WE WILL WIN THE GAME, or any coach for that matter

Exactly , there is a difference. Smitty and especially Blank aren't going to come out declaring a win before a game. That's the whole Cowboy culture though. That is not Atlanta. You can tell the Godfather has infused nothing but class into our organization from the top down.

Why does it matter what he says? All that matters is the end result. . . last time I checked he aint a child

if he wants to look like a moron when they lose, ain t my problem. but when i played you were told to not give the other team bulletin board material, which he and his brother are poster children for.