What Does Our Unused Falcons Do?

Dirtybird#11

antone smith,kevin cone,kerry meier,tommy gallarda,chris hope,cliff mathews,robert james,and luke mccown do for atl really other than ride the bench i just wanted to know considering i have not seen any of these players on the field this year.

I was wondering if any of these players are good an can be used in ANY situation but if i had to pick a possible break out star i would say Cliff Matthews he is not only coming out of the SEC which is where the best defense is played but he is also coming from Spurrier and SC an lets face it SC would not have got him if nothing special comes out of this kid.

k man im 13

If you're serious, all I'll say is the piece of advice someone gave me years ago on another message board: After you type out your posts, go back and re-read it and check for grammar errors, spelling errors, make sure it is easy to understand, and so forth. It will give more validity to your posts and credibility to your thoughts.

If not, well...

If you're serious, all I'll say is the piece of advice someone gave me years ago on another message board: After you type out your posts, go back and re-read it and check for grammar errors, spelling errors, make sure it is easy to understand, and so forth. It will give more validity to your posts and credibility to your thoughts.

If not, well...

But grammer is not good; for dumb peopl who r like to try be smart n - they most arnt evn smart alot

antone smith,kevin cone,kerry meier,tommy gallarda,chris hope,cliff mathews,robert james,and luke mccown do for atl really other than ride the bench i just wanted to know considering i have not seen any of these players on the field this year.

I was wondering if any of these players are good an can be used in ANY situation but if i had to pick a possible break out star i would say Cliff Matthews he is not only coming out of the SEC which is where the best defense is played but he is also coming from Spurrier and SC an lets face it SC would not have got him if nothing special comes out of this kid.

Considering you have a 53 man roster, and only 11-15 players on each side of the ball during the course of any given game, that leaves you with 20-30 players left. Take away the special teamers, and you still have 20 that do absolutely nothing...

But grammer is not good; for dumb peopl who r like to try be smart n - they most arnt evn smart alot

Ok well i appreciate the ******** joke but your 20+ an you have no life what so ever because you are to busy keeping up with your football teams message board think before you try dumbo.

Edited by dirtybird#11