D-Block

OC

1) watching this, it just hit me: why has there never been a "WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO" chant when Julio makes a play? (well, probably because he does better on the road, so there's that.)

2a) "Pick your poison. Because somebody's gon' die."

2b) "We all gon' eat."

I dont know who he is but coming from me who is as white as they get he looked awkward as phuck out there. Why even be on the show if u just gonna sit there like a robot and not say/make any reactions.

His name is Pat Schiller. He is a LB currently on the practice squad. He has been in every D-block this year. He always sits in the back and says nothing. He is being hazed by the guys on the team. He hasn't made the team so he can't talk yet. It is funny, and to be honest he is hilarious just sitting there with that look on his face. SMH people ... Schiller is doing what he is told.

Come On Guys - Schiller is a ROOKIE! Don't you guys get that he's made to do that. Little Rookie hazing.

Ive said this repeatedly , week after week. It never seems to work. I guarantee next week when the new D-block is released we will be having the same conversation. " Who is the white guy that doesn't say anything?" . I even answered it twice and still people ask who it is and continue to bash him for not speaking. The world is a crazy place.

I dont know who he is but coming from me who is as white as they get he looked awkward as phuck out there. Why even be on the show if u just gonna sit there like a robot and not say/make any reactions.

WHY EVEN BE A FAN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE PLAYERS ON YOUR OWN TEAM'S ROSTER, AND IT'S AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE!

Edited by JerseyNo12