Reasons Why I Hope We Destroy Cowboys...

Morewheat

I don't normally hate the Cowboys but living in Dallas and having to listen to the ********* sports radio guys here makes me hope we destroy them.

One guy called us the "worst undefeated team in the history of the NFL". Really? The amount of hate is getting ridiculous

They point to our offensive stats to say we are not a great team. Little do they realize that we barely even attempted a pass in the second half against the Chiefs, Chargers or Eagles because we had the game won at half time.

40-3 Birds!!!!

I don't normally hate the Cowboys but living in Dallas and having to listen to the ********* sports radio guys here makes me hope we destroy them.

One guy called us the "worst undefeated team in the history of the NFL". Really? The amount of hate is getting ridiculous

They point to our offensive stats to say we are not a great team. Little do they realize that we barely even attempted a pass in the second half against the Chiefs, Chargers or Eagles because we had the game won at half time.

40-3 Birds!!!!

Haha, I couldn't tell if Mosely was serious when he said that, but I got a good chuckle out of it either way.

FalconFanSince1970

Pro Bowler

Pure Football

15,158 posts

Posted Today, 04:41 PM

1. 1978 playoff win

2. 1980 playoff win

3. 2006 beatdown in the Dome

4. 2009 Brooking game

5. 8-14 all time record against them

6. Haven't beaten them since 2003

7. Conference game

8. Nationally televised game

9. America's team bush it

10. TATF would meltdown if we lose

Hated em' ever since.

1. 1978 playoff win

2. 1980 playoff win

4. 2009 Brooking game

7. Conference game

You said it all.

For me, my hate against the Boys is strictly a personal one against Jerry Jones. I grew up a lifelong Cowboy fan, and the most devoted fan of Tom Landry. I understood Jones firing him when he bought the team because Jones ego was not going to tolerate anyone outshining him. But it was the totally disrespectful way he fired him that irked me. I vowed to never root for the Cowboys again. I now get to enjoy watching Jerry Jones become the new Al Davis of the league. He thinks he can play GM in a league where that job should be left to full time professionals, and not egotistical billionaires. Each year, I get a kick out of watching the media hype them up, only to see them fail miserably in the end.

1. 1978 playoff win

2. 1980 playoff win

4. 2009 Brooking game

7. Conference game

1980 playoff game was a heart breaker. What a great season, so close to the glory.

40-3 Birds!!!!

I feel the same way about the Giants and the Jets... I GOT TO HEAR IT ALL WEEK.. This year the jets fans are silent.

Why I want to beat the Cowboys... BECAUSE THEY ARE THE COWBOYS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS

5th in scoring but 17th in yards

Points are what matters wink.png. No way in the world can anyone argue that there are 16 better offenses in the league right now.

We have the 5th best offense and the 7th best defense. That is how I feel. It's all about the points. Based on yards, we are a sub .500 team. The yards measurement that has been the standard forever just doesn't accurately represent how good teams are these days.

Edited by Captain Falcon