Rosenthal

hjerry

I know this is aready well documented, but this slimy little turd still finds ways to get under my skin, even when he isn't even supposed to be talking about us.

2. Dallas Cowboys: Close losses against quality opponents don't count in the standings. The Cowboys need to win one of these wacky games, and a win on Sunday night against the Atlanta Falcons would help (I think they will do it).

http://www.nfl.com/n...-most-desperate

This, for me, is just fuel on the fire. I hope we destroy the Cowboys on Sunday. Rise Up!

Edited by hjerry

They were saying the same stuff last week, were they not? Back against the wall, quality opponents, blah blah. Do me a favor falcons, just put it on they *** hard.

beat me to it! I've heard them say "must win game" for our opponents every week since the Redskins game.

The only way we lose Sunday Night is if Ryan stinks up the joint and throws 3 ints just dont see that happening so ..Outside that I dont see us losing .

Cowboys corners are physical though and like to press and Julio and Roddy need to be patient and plays will be there for the taking. I can see Tony G having a big game . Turner needs to step up as well this game and take some heat off passing attack .

Falcons 30

Cowboys 21

The only way we lose Sunday Night is if Ryan stinks up the joint and throws 3 ints just dont see that happening so ..Outside that I dont see us losing .

Cowboys corners are physical though and like to press and Julio and Roddy need to be patient and plays will be there for the taking. I can see Tony G having a big game . Turner needs to step up as well this game and take some heat off passing attack .

Falcons 30

Cowboys 21

How do you think D wll accomodate for loss of Spoon Swift?