Atljbo Mid Season 2013 Mock Draft

atljbo

FreeAgent

6'1 251lbs Larry Grant

The guy looked big time when Patrick Willis got hurt... He would give us nice depth but also compete with Dent for the starting MLB position.

Ezekiel+Ansah+BYU+v+Georgia+Tech+CjVwTGn5oQPl.jpg

1st round: 6'5 260lbs DE Ezekiel Ansah

This years interesting prospect.... He has the ability to rush as a 4-3 LDE, 4-3 DT, and 3-4 OLB...BYU dont allow him to rush from the outside alot but when he does ive seen him bend the edge.... The guy is also good against the run...Ive also learned (from J.J Watt) how much of an impact just batting balls down are... Ziggy seems to have a talent for that also... I like his non stop motor and how he has active hands for a sorta raw player... I hate the word potential but with Chandler Jones and JPP that was the big word.... They are thriving .... Ziggy has a boat load of potential

2nd round: 6'5 255lbs TE Gavin Escobar

Tony is balling this year but i really think he will hang it up... He is no Favre .... With that said... Gavin is a really athletic TE that can also block good enough... Dude catches EVERYTHING...

4an7e1lyi85v4e3o.jpg

3rd round: 6'2 325lbs DT Brandon Williams

Dude has been DOMINATE at his small school.... I think he can develop into that penetrating NT that we need.... Plus he fits the TD type guy.... The big fella has 54 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, and 5 1/2 sacks so far this year.. As of right now the big NT is leaving college with 24 sacks and counting.

Miguel-Maysonet-Stony-Brook-Football-0922124.jpeg

4th round (trade up using the 6th pick) : 5'10 212lbs RB Miguel Maysonet

The guy runs hard and have enough burst and enough speed to break a big run.

4th round (comp) : 5'11 195lbs CB Josh Johnson

A fast CB with potential... We will sign McClain to a resticted FA contract... The biggest issue is who do we keep... Grimes or Dunta Robinson... Regardless.. Owens and Franks are FA... We need to bring in a good young prospect.

5th round: 6'2 215lbs WR Keenan Davis

A speedster WR with potential.

7th round: 6'5 310lbs G/C Braden Hansen

A guy that can play Center and

7th round (comp) : 6'2 235lbs RB Ronnie Wingo Jr.

I think this dude can be a better pro then a college football players... I just feel like he never had the chance with that back field.

I like TE Escobar alot. If he declares and is available in 2nd Rd where we draft I would take him. Is there any indications that he is leanng one way or the other regarding declaring or staying in school? Very possible it will be decided by his draft grade after season I suppose.

Edited by AEFalcon

I like TE Escobar alot. If he declares and is available in 2nd Rd where we draft I would take him. Is there any indications that he is leanng one way or the other regarding declaring or staying in school? Very possible it will be decided by his draft grade after season I suppose.

Tony Pauline who is top notch with his draft game is saying he is coming out most likely.

Jbo,

Normally I can see the logic with your drafts, but this one I don't know a lot of risk with the picks will little reward. I like Brandon Williams but really high of a pick for a DII stud.

I cant lie... This is by far the most risk in one of my drafts... I see alot of reward tho.... Its def risk tho...

Brandon Williams has been a beast.... If dude checks out with the physical... Dude will be a 3rd or early 4th would pick in my mind

I have a draft i think strongly about at the end of the year but this mock.. I cant lie.. Its risky.

I cant lie... This is by far the most risk in one of my drafts... I see alot of reward tho.... Its def risk tho...

Brandon Williams has been a beast.... If dude checks out with the physical... Dude will be a 3rd or early 4th would pick in my mind

I have a draft i think strongly about at the end of the year but this mock.. I cant lie.. Its risky.

I know about Brandon Williams I was actually going to put him in my mock, not as high as you. You are preaching to the choir! I also like Chris Jones from Bowling Green, same type of dominance but against better competition. Maybe a little light but the kids has a motor!!

Tony Pauline who is top notch with his draft game is saying he is coming out most likely.

Good to know thanks.

Also like CB-Josh Johnson from what I've read. Instinctive, doesn't shy away from tackling. Can play special teams. improved every year. Football intelligence as well as good studentt with Big Ten Academic honors. Some say that he can be to aggressive and gets out of position at times but that can be corrected by good coaching.....rather have that than lack of aggression.

He would be a good mid-round pick-up and add nice depth and young talent to groom in our secondary.

Risky draft but some nice talent. Like Escobar and Johnson the most.