hjerry

Darren Sproles is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a fractured hand.

Coach Joe Vitt was "vague" about Sproles' timetable for return, but this sounds like something that will cost him several games. Pierre Thomas should be the primary box-score beneficiary, seeing increased action in the passing game. Mark Ingram does not play a role similar to Sproles, and the impact on Ingram's usage remains to be seen. Fantasy owners need to hang onto Sproles until we get more info. The Saints plan to "reevaluate" him next week.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/246497/sproles-out-indefinitely-after-breaking-hand

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Bensen, Amendola, and now Sproles... and I only had two wins to begin with thus far.......

oh yea, and G. Jennings...

EPIC FAIL!

amendola will be back next week. so do not worry with that one.

but why go get a rival? I do not touch anything from them. sure brees shows to do good. but I will never let him on my team. and sproles is sometimes used, so it is not a good move to go get him.

so yes I agree. epic fail....just cause of going to get sproles.