Cee Lo Gave A Girl A Roofie And Had Sex With Her? Huh?

Nono

Hold up. Did he give her a roofie or ecstasy? A roofie would cause her to not remember what happened. Considering the circumstances, that would not be nearly as bad as giving her ecstasy, where she remembers everything.

ha I feel bad for her---she might not have survived if he got on top---sorry it was reported a X not a roofie--my bad

Edited by Nono

I know where he came from an all that, I was more speaking of how someone with as little talent as he has became famous. Any time his music comes on the radio I feel like suicide isn't really that bad of an option.

he became famous because again........white people love him. Sorry to say it like that but its true.

Outlast is how he got famous!

Yeah it was only the beginning. Cee Lo has always been the ****, even back in the Goodie Mob days.

Now I seriously doubt he would have to roofie a girl to have sex with him, considering the report says X any way.... Beside the point, dude has some major steelo

he became famous because again........white people love him. Sorry to say it like that but its true.

You can say that about any famous musician in America. You're not gonna sell a lot without white people buying it.

Cee-lo was the **** in the Goodie Mob/Dungeon Fam days. He had some amazing verses on Soul Food, Still Standing, Even in Darkness, etc.

You can say that about any famous musician in America. You're not gonna sell a lot without white people buying it.

Cee-lo was the **** in the Goodie Mob/Dungeon Fam days. He had some amazing verses on Soul Food, Still Standing, Even in Darkness, etc.

I completely agree and I know that but the only reason he's relevant today is because of his popularity amongst his white fan base. This crap he's making now doesnt fly with a lot of black people.

not following your logic sb.

I watched his MTV Cribs episode and it was interesting to say the least. Also, dude walks around in a gold lame` coat, I can promise you hubby is not going for that. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CEE-LO, his verse in Cell Therapy is my favorite rap verse PERIOD. But dude a bit on the strange side.

I watched his MTV Cribs episode and it was interesting to say the least. Also, dude walks around in a gold lame` coat, I can promise you hubby is not going for that. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CEE-LO, his verse in Cell Therapy is my favorite rap verse PERIOD. But dude a bit on the strange side.

Hanging out with Andre 3000 will do that to you...

"But maybe I'm crazy!"

okay when you said freaky i thought you meant the good freaky, that is why i was confused.

The word orgy threw me cuz I consider that a part positive...but if like goats and **** show up then yeah thats a problem.

LOL...everyone has some freak in them...it's just the extent of the freakiness! Of coarse you consider orgies a good thing!