Which team would you like to stay clear of in playoffs   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would you like to stay clear of in playoffs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't happen barring some unforseen events but having to go to Seattle is the only thing I would be concerned with at this point. They could control the game with Lynch probably as well. At home though with a gun to my head I would have to say the 49ers just because of their defense and running game but at the same time their passing D this year is suspect at best. I think this years Falcons team is the one giving major matchup problems to other teams, that's the biggest difference.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

It won't happen barring some unforseen events but having to go to Seattle is the only thing I would be concerned with at this point. They could control the game with Lynch probably as well. At home though with a gun to my head I would have to say the 49ers just because of their defense and running game but at the same time their passing D this year is suspect at best. I think this years Falcons team is the one giving major matchup problems to other teams, that's the biggest difference.

The Giants are the only team that should be on the list

The Giants are the only team that should be on the list

The Giants don't scare me personally. They have also only beaten 1 team with a winning record but no one points that out.

And why do people keep talking about the Giants D being so awesome? They aren't! They give up over 380 yards a game, 275 of those in the air, and over 110 yards on the ground. Those 3 numbers all rank in the bottom half of the league by far. Do not believe everything the media tells you.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

I guess you were being serious. The Giants are the best team in football? How are they better than they Falcons or Texans?

How can you not be the best team in football losing to the Eagles and Cowboys? How can you not be the best team in football blowing a 23-0 lead vs the Cowboys last week where your entire team looked completely lost? How can you not be the best team in football when the Washington Redskins give you early Christmas presents like the one they did a few weeks ago?

The Giants don't scare me personally. They have also only beaten 1 team with a winning record but no one points that out.

And why do people keep talking about the Giants D being so awesome? They aren't! They give up over 380 yards a game, 275 of those in the air, and over 110 yards on the ground. Those 3 numbers all rank in the bottom half of the league by far. Do not believe everything the media tells you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Man I thought I was the only person in the world that wasn't impressed with their D this year. Most folk can't think for themselves and they believe whatever the media feeds them.