Just Saw On Nfl Am This Morning

Miller2Rison

They may have only given up 7 passing TD but overall they given up 30 more points this season versus us. Secondly, I call their bluff because they have not faced a potent offense this year. They played the bears and giants x2 and other teams struggling to put points like the bucs, seattle panthers. Regardless we need to start fast and put points on the board.

Did anyone see Steve Wyche get all fired up with M. Kriegel? It got a little chippy.

I also saw that all the guys last night before the game picked Matt Ryan as MVP right now and most picked Mike Smith as coach of the year so far. I don't know how I missed that last night, but I did.

Every one knows you don't have to pass the ball to score on Dallas.... You just go 3 and out,punt to get the ball in Romo's hand and. Wait for a pick or fumble

That was supposed to be the case last week as well. I do think we may get a turnover in this game, but I wouldn't expect any gifts. Romo has not lost to Atlanta and I think that limiting him will be the difference in the game.

That was supposed to be the case last week as well. I do think we may get a turnover in this game, but I wouldn't expect any gifts. Romo has not lost to Atlanta and I think that limiting him will be the difference in the game.

Romo has not lost to ATL... Falcons haven't win in Philly since 1988... Andy Reid hasn't lost after BYE week.. .Falcons have never gone 5-0..

Time to shatter one more record this week....

well im here by my self with a 2 yr old and a 2 month old so i musta missed the part where they picked us to win all i saw was "dallas is going to shut down our receivers" if they shut down our receivers how are they picking us to win? lol

I mean, yea, the media is putting out ways that Dallas COULD beat us, but overall they believe Atlanta will win in the end.

i think if we force romo to throw we win, hes not very good at protecting that ball

Already was reported on NFL AM by Garrett that they may lean towards the passing game due to their success against the Giants, but still knows how important it is to establish the run game.

If the Cowpokes do decide to rely on Romo's arm, it only plays into what Nolan does well schematically, and we'll definately be able to force some TOs.

You all seem to think that we are unstapable.

Lets put ist this way.

If Dallas shuts down our passing game, we will need to use

the ground game to open it up.

All you kool aide drinkes seem to for get that our rushing attack absolutely Blows.

This game is one that we are highly favored to lose and for good reason too.!