Well Dallas Lost A Key Lb Last Week Too

Day of reckoning today - the Giants definitely did a good competitive job on hurting the |Cowboys. Their healthcare report is much, much worse than ours I look forward to seeing who makes it from their stella invalid list.

Put it this way, they are ailing and we need to stamp on their throats, Sean Wetherspoon will not be missed IMO. They have Euthanasia in Texas don't they?

Edited by leftfield

Ogletree and Bryant havent practiced yet this week.

Jones and Costa(center) havent practiced this week.

Connor is the only major injured D player currently(Lee is done).

About the secondary...

Eff Claiborne man...the dude may have skills but he is a rookie, have Roddy and to a lesser degree Julio torch him.

Carr is their best player on the back end...so I would be fine with not attacking him early.

About the secondary...

Eff Claiborne man...the dude may have skills but he is a rookie, have Roddy and to a lesser degree Julio torch him.

Carr is their best player on the back end...so I would be fine with not attacking him early.

D. Murray missed again today. but haven't heard anything on Ogletree and Dez yet..

About the secondary...

Claiborne will be matched up wuth Julio and Cqrr will man Roddy. Pretty even matchups. Being a rookie doesnt really matter much these days. Its all about who plays better

Brandon Carr has actually been pretty mediocre this year. He has a -3.1 grade for the season from PFF (-2.3) in pass coverage. Bruce Carter is also at -2.8 in coverage.

Claiborne has done well but he hasn't been challenged outside of the NYG, the first one he had a mediocre game and the 2nd one he did well.

Remind you now there's a huge difference between covering a 6'0 204 LB slot WR and a 6'4 230 LB WR who's faster than that slot WR. He did well vs Cruz but Julio is another different animal all in himself. (also I know Julio is listed at 220 LBs, but he looks as big as some of the LBs on the field.)

Orie Lemon is Connor's backup, with Sims coming in on passing downs for them. Tony Gonzalez would be a good player to start if you have him in fantasy, because if the Cowboys give their linebackers any more help it will free up everyone else. Definitely a tough challenge to defend this group right now

Jay Adams@FalconsJAdams

For the Cowboys, LB Dan Conner, C Phil Costa, S Matt Johnson, DT Sean Lissemore and RB DeMarco Murray are OUT #atldal12

and

Jay Adams@FalconsJAdams

RG Garrett Reynolds has been ruled out of Sunday's game, in addition to Weatherspoon and Cone. Konz will start. #atldal12

Interesting to see Konz will be playing again. Curious to see how much they pick the on the rookie. I think he will be fine though. I hope so at least.