November 2012 Recruiting Thread

LMNOP

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some of the visitors that I have read that is coming from different websites.

Robert Nkemdiche

Robert Nkemdiche's Mom

Montravious Adams

Montravious Adams Mom lol

Shaq Wiggins-postponed his fla trip

Tramel Terry

Jonathon Rumph-huge visit, his last OV, set to announce soon

Alvin Kamara-hoping we can close the deal and he commits

Tray Matthews

Davin Bellamy

These are according to 247:

Brooks Barden: 2014 QB -- Cartersville

Nick Chubb: 2014 RB -- Cedartown

TL Ford: 2014 WR -- Cartersville

Nick Glass: 2014 DB -- St. Pius X High School (UGA commit)

Arden Key: 2015 DE -- MLK High School

Joshua Outlaw: 2013 OL -- MLK High School

Probably been talked about on here, but what is up with T. Terry and Clemson? He keeps visiting even though he says he's going to Georgia.

I saw he has a really good friend that either plays there already or is committed there that he hangs out with up there. There is no doubt he likes Clemson too, because the other day he posted a CU hype video and was really pumped about it. We need to "finish the drill" with him this weekend

Clemson is doing a good job recruiting him, selling him on being the next CJ Spiller. I won't lose any sleep if we don't keep him, personally.... I don't see what's so awesome. Seems like he'll just be an average playmaker, nothing special. Just my opinion though.

What I don't like is how many of these guys like Clemson. RN is a clemson commit(though I don't believe he will be come signing day), MA likes Clemson and Tramel is now a soft and is giving Clemson a hard look. I mean if you want to play in the NFL UGA gives you a better shot especially on the defensive side of the ball and if your good enough to play as a true freshmen then CMR and staff have no problems playing you. Theus is a starter, Gurley is a starter, Keith Marshall is the #2 TB in front of Boo Malcome who is a RS sophomore, Jordan Jenkins has become a starter, Hicks has played, Harvey-Clemons, Sheldon Dawson, Josh Dawson have played, Barber and Morgan are starters. It seems our recruiting has fallen and we need to step it up.

Why play ACC ball when you can play SEC ball? I mean unless we just fall apart to Ole Miss and Auburn(which I don't see happening) we are going to the SEC championship two years in a row.

What I don't like is how many of these guys like Clemson. RN is a clemson commit(though I don't believe he will be come signing day), MA likes Clemson and Tramel is now a soft and is giving Clemson a hard look. I mean if you want to play in the NFL UGA gives you a better shot especially on the defensive side of the ball and if your good enough to play as a true freshmen then CMR and staff have no problems playing you. Theus is a starter, Gurley is a starter, Keith Marshall is the #2 TB in front of Boo Malcome who is a RS sophomore, Jordan Jenkins has become a starter, Hicks has played, Harvey-Clemons, Sheldon Dawson, Josh Dawson have played, Barber and Morgan are starters. It seems our recruiting has fallen and we need to step it up.

Why play ACC ball when you can play SEC ball? I mean unless we just fall apart to Ole Miss and Auburn(which I don't see happening) we are going to the SEC championship two years in a row.

Yeah I kinda agree with you there. Though, the only reason it was fallen is that we normally are a top 5 every year. Unle$$ it$ another reason, I just don't see any reason whatsoever top talent should be flocking to Clemsuk in droves like they are, especially our GA kids. They can't even win the ACC which is pure embarrassment. I can't figure that out.

Also, how the he11 have Auburn recruits not jumped ship??? Lord knows if UGA was having that season we'd be down to like 10, but $omehow they have kept all their 5*s and 4*s. That is just rediculous.

Clemson is doing a good job recruiting him, selling him on being the next CJ Spiller. I won't lose any sleep if we don't keep him, personally.... I don't see what's so awesome. Seems like he'll just be an average playmaker, nothing special. Just my opinion though.

I dunno man I have seen some film and he really seems like our next big time WR. Kid's a beast