President's Job Council Advisor Endorses Romney...

Guest Deisel

It SHOULD NOT BE A BIG STORY. There's nothing out of the ordinary about this (the 1st link, the one about the member of the Job council). Or if there is a story to be found it would be based on Obama trying to work with all sorts of powerful CEO's, not just a handpicked group of "Yes men".

Isn't this kinda offset by Powell endorsing Obama and Christie's praise on national T.V.?

Collen Powell is not a conservative. He voted for Obama the 1st time around and it would have been shocking for him to have changed his vote and I would bet he would have been ridiculed harshly by the black community for doing so. As for Bloomberg - He's out of money. Desperate for Federal Billions. Obama or his admin. said, Bloomy, back us in Public, we'll get you your money. Problem is, Bloomberg is a jew and the revelation that Israelis strongly support Romney is going to cause him problems, maybe not in Upper East Manhatten, but in alot of other places where the Jews have had enough of Obama. I suspect Obama has lost between 10-20% of the jewish votes he had before.

Collen Powell is not a conservative. He voted for Obama the 1st time around and it would have been shocking for him to have changed his vote and I would bet he would have been ridiculed harshly by the black community for doing so. As for Bloomberg - He's out of money. Desperate for Federal Billions. Obama or his admin. said, Bloomy, back us in Public, we'll get you your money. Problem is, Bloomberg is a jew and the revelation that Israelis strongly support Romney is going to cause him problems, maybe not in Upper East Manhatten, but in alot of other places where the Jews have had enough of Obama. I suspect Obama has lost between 10-20% of the jewish votes he had before.

Could have sworn he considers himself a conservative. You know a lot of people go outside of the party/political lines quite a bit.

Neither of us can truly say how much of the Jewish vote he lost. He lost mine though. I didn't vote for him.