Fact About Facing Cowgirls When Undefeated

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

since 1991 the cowboys have knocked off every team they have faced that was undefeated after midway point....however all of those teams went on to win the super bowl

My wife just told me this. I did not know that.

If the CowGirls haven't lost to an undefeated team lately, guess it's time to break another negative trend this Sunday night, just like last week. No biggie. Dallas got torched by the Seahawks and barely got past the Panthers and Bucs. Not exactly a powerhouse this year. And, oh yeah, Ryan is 29-4 at the Georgia Dome.

I just want to beat them, regardless of facts or past histories or any coincidental anomalies. I just hate the state, the team, the fans, and the f'n "America's Team" moniker they get. All because they won a few Super Bowls in the 70's and two in the late 90's. I hate how the media portrays them as THE standard in the NFL when they are nothing more than malcontent playing in an over-compensating atrocity of a stadium. Cowbitches can eat my arse!

since 1991 the cowboys have knocked off every team they have faced that was undefeated after midway point....however all of those teams went on to win the super bowl

My wife just told me this. I did not know that.

7-0 is not past midway point.....I say we let Ryan loose on em to say "Get the F*** off my field"

8-0 here we come