Anyone Think Thursday Night Football Is Wrong?

big_D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they do a pretty miserable job of choosing the teams for these games in a lot of instances, but I don't think it "punishes" players or fans. The players are making millions for 16 games of football and six months or so of their time. If that's punishment, I wish someone would create a similar punishment for me to undergo. I could use the money. As far as punishment for the fans, if you don't like the match-up, or you have to get up and go to work, then you should be mature enough to turn the tv off and go to bed.

yep--it's just wrong the week SHOULD BE

Sat - College Football

Sun - Pro Football

Mon - Pro Football

Tue - Board sawing shows --this old house, Holmes, etc

Wed - Fender banging out shows - Overhauled --etc

Thur - Fender Bending Shows - NASCAR

Fri - no TV Party night

Edited by delaigle

It stinks for the working man who has to go to work the next day.

It's bad for the players, short week, little practice, producing boring games.

Why did we all get punished like this? Your thoughts?

I like it. It does make me tired for work on Friday though.

I think they do a pretty miserable job of choosing the teams for these games in a lot of instances,

Tonight is a perfect example. Who besides fans of those teams wants to really watch that? I am sure I will only because I would rather watch a crappy football game then normal television. I realize it would be impossible to flex a TNF game because it would interfere with game planning and practice. I just wish they would think about it a little harder when deciding match ups. I think a good start would be making sure the games are always inter conference. There would be no more Kansas City vs San Diego crap. Maybe try and keep the regions mixed up as well. East vs West or North vs South etc. At least then it would be more interesting to more people.

Thursday Night is too much. Three primetime games per week is diluting the fun of NFL Sunday afternoons, yet somehow (This season excluded) the cost of the NFL Ticket goes up. Pretty much every week, six games are available without Sunday Ticket, and we are probably inching closer to NFL Saturday Nights as well.

Plus player safety issues, which I don't think the league cares about anyways.

I love it , I love knowing tonight i'm going to the bar with buddies to order a deep dish pizza many beers and watching NFL football. I don't know about you guys but every time theirs a game on it's like Christmas morning especially the falcons.

If you are fired up for Chiefs/Chargers, you have a gambling problem.