Dont Make Them Like This Anymore...

Trouble

Probably trashed it along with your old baseball cards

Oh man please don't get me started on BaseBall cards. I had a rookie Deion, Bo Jackson, Randy Johnson, D. Strawberry and a Hersicer (sp) just to name a few. My mom said it was a box of junk and I didn't need them. Had a Hammering Hank Aaron card with the powder blue uni and chief knockahomer on the hat

Oh man please don't get me started on BaseBall cards. I had a rookie Deion, Bo Jackson, Randy Johnson, D. Strawberry and a Hersicer (sp) just to name a few. My mom said it was a box of junk and I didn't need them. Had a Hammering Hank Aaron card with the powder blue uni and chief knockahomer on the hat

Hammerin' Hank aside, baseball cards over the last 30 years don't even return cost.

As a kid Baseball cards cost .25 cents and came with a stick of gum. Pretty sure they would turn some kinda of profit. I recently brought rookie cards of Shaq, Zo, and Roddy for $5 at a garage sell pretty good deal IMO

You'd be surprised. Here's some numbers on sealed sets and remember, the quoted price is selling price. Buying will be significantly less.

http://www.toywiz.com/topbasfacsea.html

The value is sentimental more than anything.