My First Falcons Game At The Georgia Dome

Absolute

Longtime fan (1989) but this will be my first time being able to actually go to a game live. Due to deployments, moving, jobs, family, etc I was unable to make it but this weekend should be HUGE for me. I cannot wait.

I have two tickets but not sure which one I want to use. LOL! I have one in the Verizon Wireless Club Section 245 and another in Section 121. I would love to sell one but I am getting no bites on Stubhub!

Who else will be there?

I'm representing Falcons Nation!!! http://www.facebook.com/groups/falconsnation/

Congratulations on your first game. You should have a blast. Just remember one thing. Be loud and have fun. If you are surrounded by grumpy people who tell you to sit down , don't. Tell them to get up and get loud. We will need it this week.

That's one thing I am NOT...QUIET! I plan on making it live in my area...wherever I decide to be.

im on stubhub everyday kinda keeping an eye on the market value of the tickets. I think if I go Ill wait to sunday to buy either on stubhub or scalped. I have been fortunate in the past with finding a cheap ticket or being able to talk a scalper down into what I think is a fair deal. considering the street guys get the tickets from schmucks like us for pennys on the dollar and then resell them they are usually willing to drop decent doll hairs.

Edited by Markieh18