Maxine Waters Says Opposing Sharia Law Is Bigotry. Cali Officials Back It As Well.

Guest Deisel

California Politicians and Law Enforcement Support Sharia Law

godfatherpolitics.com/.../california-politicians-and-law-enforcement-s...Cached

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Aug 14, 2012 – U.S. Rep Maxine Waters (D-CA) urged the people and officials to support and embrace Sharia law. Note, this is the same Maxine Waters

Let me tell you something folks. Sharia Law is as Byzantine as it gets. It is dark ages BAD. Any United States official that backs it should be arrested. We go the Sharia way, we die as a nation.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy seems legit... look at his last paragraph.

"Muslims are gaining more and more support for Sharia law among the liberal Democrats of our nation. These liberals only want to destroy the biblically based foundation that America was built upon so they can openly enjoy their lustful sins like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah did and like the citizens of ancient Rome. And look what happened to them. If America continues to embrace sexual depravity, lusts and biblically offensive ways of life including Sharia law, we will, without fail, suffer the same fate as Sodom, Gomorrah and Rome."

It seems he just wants a different religion to run the USA.

Wait, so Muslims who want to impose Sharia law are for teh gheys now? Has someone told the Taliban and Al Qaeda about this?

Al queda and the Taliban are known to rape males and young boys with acceptance from their groups. The brotherhood or al queda raped ambassador Stevens in Libya. Whats behind all this?

Most religions have trouble with this.

I'm sorry. Religeous zealots proposing Sharia Law are Not a friendly soceity. Do yourself a favor and learn what they do to women, thieves, religeous beliefs.

There are groups here who do that. Don't be naive or idiotic.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a Sharia based organization. They are here, in Michigan in big Numbers and obviousely California. Don't be naive.

What does this have to do with this mindless Dribble coming out of Maxine Waters. She is a flaming ignorant woman and deserves nothing less then being led out of congress in cuffs. I cannot think of a worse cause for an American to take up. This has the KKK looking like good guys. Hey, my daughter kissed a boy, she must now be stoned to death. Mercy killings and all that garbage, please.

If anyone actually believes that any Western nation will somehow convert to Sharia Law they are idiots...

There is a difference in allowed to practice your religous beliefs and forcing your beliefs on others.

If certain groups, are allowed their own Religeous Laws to supercede American Law(as happened in England) then stoning of women would be protected. You have NO law above those of the American judicial system. We now have Courts set up, in our country, with sharia law, as a consideration. Its horrific.

If certain groups, are allowed their own Religeous Laws to supercede American Law(as happened in England) then stoning of women would be protected. You have NO law above those of the American judicial system. We now have Courts set up, in our country, with sharia law, as a consideration. Its horrific.

Well you can't really stop anyone from going into a council that they chose to go... the laws in England do not superseed any English Law.

But the informal councils have no legal powers and they cannot impose any penalties.

They deal with civil cases alone, but many Muslims are choosing to voluntarily accept rulings made by the scholars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16522447

Oh yes you can. US law does supercedes. To do otherwise, puts you at odds with our laws. We cannot allow that to happen.

No because it deals with civil cases where the "courts" are just acting more as mediators there is no way they can force the rulings... it would be like going to a preist and asking advice.

I cant help but marvel at the bob and weave those on the left are doing with this thread by not addressing the fact that Maxine Waters is endorsing Sharia Law. When Todd Akin made his comments concerning rape and abortion the press (on some on these boards) had a field day in portraying his point of view as a threat to womens rights, but on Waters and Sharia Law we get...........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<crickets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you want to criticize me for being a hack.. LOL

I cant help but marvel at the bob and weave those on the left are doing with this thread by not addressing the fact that Maxine Waters is endorsing Sharia Law. When Todd Akin made his comments concerning rape and abortion the press (on some on these boards) had a field day in portraying his point of view as a threat to womens rights, but on Waters and Sharia Law we get...........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<crickets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you want to criticize me for being a hack.. LOL

Show me where was endorsing sharia law please. Also, you are a hack.

no way, shape, or form would that be protected.