Decoud Starting A Meeting With A Theme...

jluk

Wow. I haven't seen a ghetto blaster in so long. Brings back memories of funky clothing and and break dancing on cardboard squares. Those things used to take 8 d batteries or so.

Awesome.

I know right! I just googled Lasonic, and I'm shocked to see they still make these. They have Bluetooth, and iPod docks built in. I may have to get one for old time sake.

That picture reminded me of the movie Krush Groove. I think it's exciting that coach allows them to be themselves as long as they are performing on the field. This is a different tone from the past and I am loving it.

Also who would have thought that we will all be loving Thomas Decoud. All of us thought he sucked since coming to Atlanta and now things are different.

IIINNNN West Philadelphia born an raised , on a playground where I spend most of my days ...

...Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school...

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighborhood.