Robert Mcclain For Pr

Snafu

He was 1st team all Big east as a Punt Returner in college, so atleast we know he can handle the ball. He has GOT to be better than franks.

I gave Franks the benefit of the doubt up until the Fair catch w/ nobody w/in 15 yards against the Eagles. Imagine how good our O would be if we could get good field position from smart decisions by our PR.

Edited by RubberDucky

He was 1st team all Big east as a Punt Returner in college, so atleast we know he can handle the ball. He has GOT to be better than franks.

I gave Franks the benefit of the doubt up until the Fair catch w/ nobody w/in 15 yards against the Eagles. Imagine how good our O would be if we could get good field position from smart decisions by our PR.

I want anyone but Franks atm. We really would be doing even better with a good PR. I like how we handled it in Philly by scoring on our first 6 possessions but you cant always do that. We need someone and if McClain is comfortable then go for it.

Franks is not OK until he messes up. He is poor already and there's no reason to wait until he costs us a game.

HD doesn't get enough touches in our offense. This is because he is our fourth best receiver (counting gonzo but not counting our rbs). He should be on PR in order to take advantage of his skill set and get more touches.

Drew Davis made a fantastic play on that overthrown TD pass. He flashed and deserves more opportunities to show what he can do. If it comes at HD's expense then so be it. HD has had years to show what he can do. He may have potential, but it hasn't translated into anything special production wise.

Not a hater, but who ever gives us the best chance to win should be out there. On PR that is HD. At WR it's too soon to tell, but I wouldn't assume Davis isn't our guy.

Edited by maxatlanta

Franks is not OK until he messes up. He is poor already and there's no reason to wait until he costs us a game.

HD doesn't get enough touches in our offense. This is because he is our fourth best receiver (counting gonzo but not counting our rbs). He should be on PR in order to take advantage of his skill set and get more touches.

Drew Davis made a fantastic play on that overthrown TD pass. He flashed and deserves more opportunities to show what he can do. If it comes at HD's expense then so be it. HD has had years to show what he can do. He may have potential, but it hasn't translated into anything special production wise.

Not a hater, but who ever gives us the best chance to win should be out there. On PR that is HD. At WR it's too soon to tell, but I wouldn't assume Davis isn't our guy.

Weems was not that great at PR either, but he didn't cost us. I'll stick with Franks because McClain is more valuable at nickle.

Why admit an overthrown TD pass an applaud Davis over Douglas? What is the root of the issue...HD can't get open?

I'll give Davis this, he's taller than HD and maybe that reassures our QB? If DK does not draw up that great play...Drew Davis nor HD gets

that chance(not never). As you say over-thrown.

I like what you say, but Franks still sucks

I want HD on those late 2nd/4 qtr drives for a win or a tie.

I want McClain at nickleback in the post-season, I know all to well that has cost us big(Brian Williams).

Prefer HD, but he is banged up, Franks is the best option until he really cost us.

Too much house money 7-0 to gamble HD/McClain(p/o) IMHO...try Davis/Antone Smith in practice.

Yeah but he's top 5 in fair catches with half the returns. That man knows how to wave his hand in the air like he just don't care.