What Current Falcons Will Be In The Ring Of Honor?

Just to have a different topic. I was thinking at the game the other day that this group will probably own every franchise record and end up in the Ring.

Abraham - Without a doubt he ends up in it

Roddy - Another without a doubt

Turner - Has most of the rushing records and I think he'll be in it

Ryan - By the time he's done

McClure - Good possibility he gets in for his tenure alone

I don't think Tony is put in because he'll have only been with us 4-5 years and is a Chief at heart.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to have a different topic. I was thinking at the game the other day that this group will probably own every franchise record and end up in the Ring.

Abraham - Without a doubt he ends up in it

Roddy - Another without a doubt

Turner - Has most of the rushing records and I think he'll be in it

Ryan - By the time he's done

McClure - Good possibility he gets in for his tenure alone

I don't think Tony is put in because he'll have only been with us 4-5 years and is a Chief at heart.

Clabo Blalock

I choose to believe that he left off Ryan because it is such a forgone conclusion that Ryan will be in the ROH and end up the greatest Falcon of all time by the time he retires that he didn't need to even mention him in this discussion.

excellent point, but doesn't explain why he's not in the locks column. Edited by weatherspoonwithme

I'm pretty sure I'm kinda right. Players just get a bust and a plaque. They don't get to go in as a Cowboy or Steeler or any other team. Unlike in baseball where a player goes in with a Yankees cap on or a Red Sox cap on their bust.

that's why i said you're kind of, players still sign 1 day contracts or whatever, it's just symbolism.

IMO, we should put a permanent freeze on future ROH inductees until we get a Super Bowl victory or a HOF caliber player. This list proposed in this thread just exposes how weak or current ROH list is. Outside of Deion I'm pretty sure alot of visiting fans would have a hard time trying to figure out who that heck some of those guys are.