I Would Like To Personally Apologize To Desean Jackson

Finally

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/10/30/desean-jackson-talks-michael-vick-eagles-fans/

“During the game, me and one of my teammates, he actually said, ‘Man, they are sitting there and booing us.’ For that to be our support team — Philadelphia fans, they are definitely the type of people where if you’re doing good they love you but once you’re doing bad it’s like the world is going to end. To be out there and hear our home [crowd] booing us, it’s a crazy feeling at times. Once again, we only care about the 53-men on that team, our coaches and the organization. Back’s against the wall. Whoever else is against us, we realize that. Sometimes our own fans can be against us as well.”

That was our fault for making you look so bad. Sorry man.

LOL

That is why I can't stand that team. Their fans are awful, except for the poster on this board-McMVP.

Speaking of McMVP, didn't remember seeing him come in and say anything after the Philly beat-down. Did I just not see it, or did he slink quietly away to Never-Never Land like most of the big-talkers from opposing teams from TATF after their team gets owned? I expected better than that from him.

Edited by PokerSteve

Speaking of McMVP, didn't remember seeing him come in and say anything after the Philly beat-down. Did I just not see it, or did he slink quietly away to Never-Never Land like most of the big-talkers from opposing teams from TATF after their team gets owned? I expected better than that from him.

He created a thread congratulating us on the beatdown. He took his medicine.

he did pretty quickly actually. it's already pushed back to page seven though, here's the link:

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3959682-congrats-on-the-winor-should-i-say-beat-down/

I'm sick of these sensitive @zz players. The Falcons didn't punt the ball until the 4th quarter. I don't care if we're 10-0. If we ever play like that, i'm booing. Play better and quit crying like a b1+ch. I can be employee of the month for 2 years str8. That won't matter if I mess up an expensive piece of equipment one day. I'll still be consulted or may be even fired.

Do ya d@m job and quit complaining. You're supposed to be a professional.

Edited by Numbaz

Guest Negatorris

I think McCoy should take offense to this and demand a trade to the Falcons, the Eagles don't use him anyway. biggrin.png

If that happened, we would be unbeatable when healthy.

Yes, I would be that cocky about it.

He is a stand up guy and wouldn't do that. Like someone else said, there is a thread he started.

Well they deserved to be booed, and if that was my team I would boo too.

While I don't like Eagles fans due to our long suffering at their hands, I really think they are good football fans. They understand the game, they have high expectations and they don't accept mediocrity. They totally support their team, but they ain't puttin up with crap play like they have been getting out of that overrated team.

Just hearing a stupid comment like that from Jackson infuriates me to no end. Instead for owning up for crap performance, and focusing on ways to do what he is paid millions to do, he wants to whine about fans who pay a lot of their disposable income and invest their leisure time to watch a bunch of prima donnas underperform.

The guy has a lot of talent: too bad he has no class.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Actually the really classless thing he said was that he only cared about his team and the organization but I wasn't going to go there because I was trying to leave it as a light-hearted thread. I mean 2 years ago they thoroughly outcoached and outclassed us there so this thread was more about payback than the player's comments.

Eagles Fans...Hillarious..

Eagle Fans Tailgate For Two Hours Before Remembering Team is on Bye

October 22, 2012 ·

“The parking lot did seem really empty. We just thought they were having trouble selling tickets.”

A trio of diehard Philadelphia Eagle fans tailgated at Lincoln Financial Field for nearly two hours Sunday morning, consuming more than a dozen bratwursts and a case of Dale’s Pale Ale before one of the group remembered that this was the team’s bye weekend.

“We got there nice and early, like we always do,” said Kyle “Thrasher” Thompson. “We set up, got the grill going, cranked some Van Halen on the stereo. Something like two hours go by, and Buzzsaw (friend Bobby “Buzzsaw” Bogdanski) looks around and goes, ‘Hey guys? Does it seem kind of dead around here?’ So then Stubby (cousin Otto Steubans) checks his fantasy football magazine, and says, ‘Holy crap on a corndog, it’s week seven. They’re on a bye, you guys!’”

Thompson claims the group has suffered from similar memory lapses in the past.

“A few weeks ago, we downed three cases of Pabst before we realized the team was on the road at Arizona that week. And then there was another time we set up and partied for around three hours, drinking, eating, and shouting ‘Fly Eagles Fly,’ before someone remembered that it was the middle of May. And a Tuesday.”

Added Bogdanski, “I guess we just really like tailgating, is all.”

Well did you see the looks on their faces when the camera panned the crowd?..they are miserable! And why not?.. They live in the armpit of the northeast. It's a desolate cold city. That 3 hours of football is all they have to take their minds off of the reality that awaits them when they leave the stadium. Sucks to be them..laugh.png