Anybody Else Notice?

pzummo

As long as we add 5 more wins to our total ( 2 vs. NO, TB and one more vs. Car) to make a division sweep, it will make this year that much better. Although if we are going to drop one or two games this season, they will be @ NO and @ TB. They will give us thier all those game, better believe it. The only game I could see us dropping at home could be the Giants, but we better not, we owe them for that 24-2 beatdown in January.

But hey, 15-1, 14-2, 13-3, as long as we get the #1 seed and end up with a 2nd trip to New Orleans on Feb 3rd, I'm good. perfection would be sweet, but a Lombardi is much better. I would have a meltdown if we ended up like the 2007 18-0 Pats and choked under the pressure.

As long as we add 5 more wins to our total ( 2 vs. NO, TB and one more vs. Car) to make a division sweep, it will make this year that much better. Although if we are going to drop one or two games this season, they will be @ NO and @ TB. They will give us thier all those game, better believe it. The only game I could see us dropping at home could be the Giants, but we better not, we owe them for that 24-2 beatdown in January.

But hey, 15-1, 14-2, 13-3, as long as we get the #1 seed and end up with a 2nd trip to New Orleans on Feb 3rd, I'm good. perfection would be sweet, but a Lombardi is much better. I would have a meltdown if we ended up like the 2007 18-0 Pats and choked under the pressure.

And if our very own Asante dropped the game sealing interception like he did in 2007

unfortunately between our division suckin and playin the afc west, no one is going to take us serious. hopefully we can prove them wrong come playoff time.

This is getting old. Plenty of people are taking us seriously so it is not "no one". Why is it that anything negative has to be exaggerated out of proportion?

This is getting old. Plenty of people are taking us seriously so it is not "no one". Why is it that anything negative has to be exaggerated out of proportion?

that is why how many people are saying we are the best team in the nfl even with us being the lone undefeated team? that why "power" rankings and other ranking that are supposed to mean something doesn t have us at the top? yeah, plenty of people take us serious. laugh.png

that is why how many people are saying we are the best team in the nfl even with us being the lone undefeated team? that why "power" rankings and other ranking that are supposed to mean something doesn t have us at the top? yeah, plenty of people take us serious. laugh.png

Actually a number of rankings have us at the top and Ryan and MVP are being used in the same sentence a lot. Analysts are now starting to call us a complete team. Smitty was interviewed today, Ryan is supposed to be interviewed tomorrow. We may be mostly neglected but we have a lot of respect right now. Not everyone is buying in but usually you don't have them all agree on much of anything in the media.

At the season's halfway point, the Falcons have more wins than the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers... COMBINED!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that's freaking hilarious. Greatest half season ever.

With the Buc's injuries, the Saints D and Newton's sophomore slump, could be that, by season's end, same thing is true. Falcons could have 14 wins, other 3 have 13.

While every is very happy about all of these teams having a terrible year, I wish that they would just be mediocre, and have close to even records. This way the Saints would miss the playoffs. However if the Saints, Bucs, or Panthers have a complete disaster of a season, this would mean that they get a high draft pick, enabling them to add a potential super star to their team instead of a just a great player with the 10th - 15th pick.

I do love watching the Saints lose every week, I just dont want to see them drafting someone like Jarvis Jones next season.

Well our win total exceeding the rest of the division is just one more mark of a really strange season overall in the NFL. So many games have been decided by 3 points or less, so many teams struggling just to make .500 and every week some team that looked great the week before get's roll stomped, This year is the craziest roller coaster ride ever witnessed in the NFL so far. I think that makes our current record even more remarkable.

But there is still a ton of football left, so I am holding my breath.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS, YOU COULD SEE THIS THING HEADING IN THIS

DIRECTION. NO I'M NOT SURPRISED AT OUR SUCCESS. WE WORKED

OUR WAY HERE. MANY RIGHT ON THIS FORUM COULDN'T SEE IT

COMING. MANY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE SEEING NOW.

I've always said that there are many in our fanbase that can't handle success.Well, they're all getting a crash course this season. Hey, peeps! Get used to it!