Saints Assistant Mike Cerullo Was The Whistle Blower

FalconsSavant

i don't understand why this is such big news? it really isn't "NEWS" at all, his name has been out for months......

certain taints fans are saying his word is worthless because he's a 'disgruntled former employee with a vendetta"

of course I don't care what taint fans say, they're all delusional anyway

i don't understand why this is such big news? it really isn't "NEWS" at all, his name has been out for months......

certain taints fans are saying his word is worthless because he's a 'disgruntled former employee with a vendetta"

of course I don't care what taint fans say, they're all delusional anyway

It's big news because it's the first time they actually have the letter he sent to the league. I read it. And the entire argument about him being a disgruntled ex-employee with a vendetta is probably true. Unfortunately for them, the dirt he had was true and their DC, HC, and asst HC all admitted it without contesting the charges. Including the league getting a signed confession from their DC ring leader.

It's big news because it's the first time they actually have the letter he sent to the league. I read it. And the entire argument about him being a disgruntled ex-employee with a vendetta is probably true. Unfortunately for them, the dirt he had was true and their DC, HC, and asst HC all admitted it without contesting the charges. Including the league getting a signed confession from their DC ring leader.

well good point, thanksl Didn't think about this being the first time the actual mail had been released.

and just because he was a disgruntled ex-employee doesn't mean his accusations weren't true

I think it's terrible that the information was forced to be released. It's not right. There is enough evidence to support his story. It obviously happened. Now, the guy has been outed to 70,000 Saints fans. How horrible is that?

I dont like it either. I wish there was a way for the lawyers to slide it under the Whistle Blower act in the Govt. I know that is for illegal corporate actions , not an internal affair like the bounty program but still. It just seems wrong.

As funny as I think 70k is , its very low laugh.png

Edited by Tuggle2

I dont like it either. I wish there was a way for the lawyers to slide it under the Whistle Blower act in the Govt. I know that is for illegal corporate actions , not an internal affair like the bounty program but still. It just seems wrong.

As funny as I think 70k is , its very low laugh.png

It's about right. The others are soon to be Cowboy/49er fans

I like how snitches get snitched on makes people want to look the other way when questionable things happen.

Yeah, it does and it is not right. Why would you come forward with something like that if you thought that the word would get out making you a potential target to some unbalanced individual.

I think it's terrible that the information was forced to be released. It's not right. There is enough evidence to support his story. It obviously happened. Now, the guy has been outed to 70,000 Saints fans. How horrible is that?

People have known this for months. It's not news at all.

Well I am tired of hearing about the whole thing, BUT I think it continues as a HUGE distraction for their team, so in that regard it's a good thing. The Saint's handled this public relations nightmare about as badly as anyone possibly could. The players, fans and the entire organization have unintentionally done everything in their power to keep this issue in the hot spotlight, and their focus on anything BUT football.

Congratulations Aint's, you succeeded in proving you are a bunch of classless azzclowns from the clueless owner to the bag wearing fans.

WHO DAT!

right

Well I am tired of hearing about the whole thing, BUT I think it continues as a HUGE distraction for their team, so in that regard it's a good thing. The Saint's handled this public relations nightmare about as badly as anyone possibly could. The players, fans and the entire organization have unintentionally done everything in their power to keep this issue in the hot spotlight, and their focus on anything BUT football.

Congratulations Aint's, you succeeded in proving you are a bunch of classless azzclowns from the clueless owner to the bag wearing fans.

WHO DAT!

right

And the beauty is that there's a good chance that Vilma and Smith's suspensions will move to next season due to all of the litigation. Vilma's probably done anyway, but Smith might wind up missing games after they get Mr. Magic back. Well done, ***holes.