I Told You So

Dirtybird#11

DREW DAVIS  

49 members have voted

1. 1. WHO BELIEVES DREW DAVIS WILL JUMP HD FOR SLOT MAN

I said drew davis would have a victor cruz impact on atl an he did as he put up some decent numbers and a TD on the eagles secondary so ha ha to all of you that doubted him.An my opinion as well.

DREW DAVIS STATS

2 receptions for 30 yards and a TD

VICTOR CRUZ STATS (WHEN FIRST TARGETED)

2 receptions fot 17 yards and 0 TD

I gotcha but think Cruz wasnt one of the starting 2 WR until the giants got rid of manningham

Cruz became the starting slot receiver when Steve Smith left NYG as a FA for the Eagles during the off-season of last year . Manningham played on the outside and now either Hixon or Randle has taken on Manningham's role since his departure while Cruz still plays mainly in the slot.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Davis is not going to leap over HD for slot receiver. Mike Smith is not a believer in starters losing their jobs because of injury.

While I doubt that is true, it is not going to happen because of 2 passes especially when the TD reception was uncontested. Not his fault, but still true.

What has Harry Douglas done other than return kicks well for us in ATL seriously yall try to get him targeted more but he has drop issues an he is short he is only 6 ft tall and he weights 180 while drew davis is 6 2 an weights 201

Roddy is only 6 ft too. HD has made key catches in every 4th qtr winning drive this season. I wouldn't give drew his spot but now there's more confidence in him as a 4th wr that teams won't see coming. Matt should spread the ball even more than he's doing now but I think it's all a setup. Get teams to over commit to roddy Julio and gonzo and start hitting drew and hd.