D. Williams - Worth A Trade Look?

Kizu_7

Guest Negatorris

Carolina wouldn't trade him to a division rival, plus I would not want his contract here right now.

Also, there has been reports about the Packers maybe being interested. I'd love to have him, but the possibility of that happening is very low.

No. Too much contract. He not the player he once was either. I'd rather have Stewart to be honest.

they have upped Stewarts carries, Williams is the odd man out. I'd just like to see some legit speed in the backfield, especially with teams playing back on us

Carolina wouldn't trade him to a division rival, plus I would not want his contract here right now.

Also, there has been reports about the Packers maybe being interested. I'd love to have him, but the possibility of that happening is very low.

great, that's all that offense needs....

they have upped Stewarts carries, Williams is the odd man out. I'd just like to see some legit speed in the backfield, especially with teams playing back on us

I wasn't implying that Stewart was an option, just saying I would rather have him. Plus, we don't need to give up a 3rd rnd pick for a 30 year old back with a bad knee when we can draft a 22-23 year old back with that pick who would probably be faster.

Overpaid, we are already tight against the cap with Ryan, Spoon, Moore contracts coming due

That's a good point ... just a thought, evidently there are teams looking at him so I don't think he's as washed up as others are implying. I do agree with your point though about ATLs cap situation

No thanks, too much money tied up in his contract. Has not been greatly effective for a couple of years now.

I'd like to see any rb be effective with 4-5 carries a game. I agree he's not worth the money, but I don't think we can really speculate much about his 'effectiveness'

Members of this MB has a special talent for identifying overpaid players on the downside of their career.

as those are typicall the players traded, yeah I'd say that's the case. it becomes a matter if do they fall off like LT or revive their career like Randy Moss in NE.

Guest Negatorris

Totally irrelevant, but who would be up for signing Reggie Bush next year as a FA. I think he probably stays in MIA, but if he doesn't he might be worth a look.

as those are typicall the players traded, yeah I'd say that's the case. it becomes a matter if do they fall off like LT or revive their career like Randy Moss in NE.

DWill is not Moss or LT. He's an overpaid underachiever. If the team is looking for another RB, look to SF or NE. Those teams don't have enough touches to go around.