2013 Waiting List (Season Ticket)

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

e1351523775.jpg

sounds like people are buying into the falcons. seeing that we have 4 winning season, soon to be 5 in a couple weeks. it helps starting the season 7-0 so far as well.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

so just wondering. but why was this sent to me? I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now.

any other season ticket holders get this email?

so just wondering. but why was this sent to me? I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now.

any other season ticket holders get this email?

It is a common marketing tactic. If you have purchased season tickets you might buy more if you were thinking of not renewing you now understand it might not be easy to get them back again.

Glad i saw this. i was just thinking about getting season tickets. Already went to the Panthers game this season and me and some friends have cardinals tix so ill be at that game and the wife and kids want to go the Tampa game being that she is from florida so i might invest in season tickets for next season.

They want people to start buying into the Falcons so we will "buy into" a new stadium.

That's going to be an underlying goal with Falcons management secondary of course to winning the Super Bowl.

Don't think for a minute that savvy King Arthur is not thinking that a Super Bowl team increases the chances he'll get the State (taxpayers) to partially pay for a new stadium. When you see "waiting list" people will think "wow - I better jump on board this bandwagon before it's too late!"

I personally have not made up my mind on the issue, but I'll bet it's driving a lot of the Falcons marketing.