Cowgirlz Fans Not Feelin It....

papachaz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope for romos bad side too, but this game will not be easy.

Nope. . . .not by a long shot. I'll be thoroughly shocked, surprised, and appalled if we come out against DAL like we did against PHI, yes, even though we are at home. That team can still do what they did to the Giants. . . . . a few inches and they have renewed life.

You wont hear any trash talk or gloating from me over this game. . . .this will be hard fought and a game that could easily go either way.

Raiders fans were saying similar things. Cowboys actually have talent and are dangerous unlike the Eagles. I think it's gonna be a tough game and there's a legit chance that we might even lose. Bryant, Austin Miles, and Witten will be the toughest receivers we face all season as a trio (Giants Cruz, Nicks duo tough but not as trio). Also, this will probably be the best secondary we face all season as well.

Nope. . . .not by a long shot. I'll be thoroughly shocked, surprised, and appalled if we come out against DAL like we did against PHI, yes, even though we are at home. That team can still do what they did to the Giants. . . . . a few inches and they have renewed life.

You wont hear any trash talk or gloating from me over this game. . . .this will be hard fought and a game that could easily go either way.

If they play well, which is a big if. It's like they are intentionally trying to lose games out there if you've seen them play this season.

You have to remember that was a division game. They are always close. I'm amazed by how many people forget that. I'm not suggesting that it won't be tough, but Romo is having a tough time this year. And with the weapons we have, they can't cover them all.

I prefer that they're confident actually. So far this year that means we pull out a convincing win. Chiefs fans were pretty confident about their season opener at home, then we scored 40 points on them. Broncos fans were pretty confident with Payton Manning under their belt, then we pick him off 3 times, force a fumble, lead 20-0 at half time and win the game convincingly. Chargers were undefeated before we played them and their fans were confident enough until we blew them out. Eagles fans were pretty confident with their 13-0 off-the-bye record and our 24 year losing spree in Philadelphia, and then we dominate them.

...On the other hand... Panthers, Redskins, and Raiders fans were all gloom and doom about facing us and posted some rather flattering and hilarious remarks about how badly they would lose to us on their message boards...and then we have a bit of a run for our money against the Skins and barely beat the other two teams with last second field goals. So call me superstitious, but I hope their fans expect a win. laugh.png

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

I prefer that they're confident actually. So far this year that means we pull out a convincing win. Chiefs fans were pretty confident about their season opener at home, then we scored 40 points on them. Broncos fans were pretty confident with Payton Manning under their belt, then we pick him off 3 times, force a fumble, lead 20-0 at half time and win the game convincingly. Chargers were undefeated before we played them and their fans were confident enough until we blew them out. Eagles fans were pretty confident with their 13-0 off-the-bye record and our 24 year losing spree in Philadelphia, and then we dominate them.

...On the other hand... Panthers, Redskins, and Raiders fans were all gloom and doom about facing us and posted some rather flattering and hilarious remarks about how badly they would lose to us on their message boards...and then we have a bit of a run for our money against the Skins and barely beat the other two teams with last second field goals. So call me superstitious, but I hope their fans expect a win. laugh.png

It's about time we break that streak then lol. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see our Falcons crush this team. I want to read bench Romo articles on ESPN after it's all said and done.

It's about time we break that streak then lol. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see our Falcons crush this team. I want to read bench Romo articles on ESPN after it's all said and done.

yeah I want to crush them too. I really don't think how the fans feel has anything to do with the games though, I just enjoy reading their misery. I've been a Falcons fan long enough to remember....

I just want to see us do well on Sunday night. It seems like even when we win, it's a tough game even though they are always home games.

This whole kickin azz on the road and tough games at home deal this year is strange. I hope we make this game like at the least the Broncos game.

This will be our first "REAL" test so far. The Panthers and Raiders game we just played like crap.... we should win if we play up to our potential!

How is the Cowgirls our first "real" test, and the Broncos game on MNF, @ Chargers when they were undefeated, or @ Phi when they were in desperation mode not "real" tests.

Why do the Cowboys get so much respect from people when they have proven, year in and year out, that they are pretenders?

How is the Cowgirls our first "real" test, and the Broncos game on MNF, @ Chargers when they were undefeated, or @ Phi when they were in desperation mode not "real" tests.

Why do the Cowboys get so much respect from people when they have proven, year in and year out, that they are pretenders?

If they play without making absolutely ridiculous mistakes they are better than all those teams outside of Denver. We have a 50% chance roughly at either playing a great team, or a clown team, depending on which one decides to show up this Sunday.