Falcons Still In Phillips?

Falcons_Braves

Heard from someone in Philly about falcons player sightings. Said no flights are leaving till tomorrow. Anyone know if this is true? If so how's it affect the practice schedule?

I don't know but now I am curious. If so I bet they are in the conference room of w/e hotel they're staying in doing study work. I bet Smitty is cursing God. We know how much a stickler he is when it comes to following procedure and keeping things the same.

We flew out of Philadelphia right after Sunday's game. It was a mad rush for us after the game. We were on the bus and heading to the airport an hour after the clock hit zero. Flight was a little rough, but nothing too crazy. Thing was, if we stuck around Philly, it's not like things were gonna get any better as time went on.

We flew out of Philadelphia right after Sunday's game. It was a mad rush for us after the game. We were on the bus and heading to the airport an hour after the clock hit zero. Flight was a little rough, but nothing too crazy. Thing was, if we stuck around Philly, it's not like things were gonna get any better as time went on.

Very glad everyone made it safe.