Asante After The Coin Toss.

dmite

I don't have a link and could not find one, but did you all hear the audio clip of the coin toss in Philly?

Asante calls tails, it lands as heads, the Eagles defer to the 2nd half and you can hear Asante just cracking up, "YALL DEFERRED!? LOL!" Then supposedly he gave the motion to the Eagles sideline to bring it. 8.5 minutes later, we had 7 points. I heard it on the radio and was cracking up about it.

Anyone got a link to the audio?

Gotta love Asante!

I figured Reid thought he could stall our offense and let the Eagles D set the tone for the game. To me, this was a bad idea not only because he was deffering to our offense, but because the weather was likely to be bad in the 2nd half.

Seems smarter to me, when considering the Eagle's speed and the number of Vick's turnovers this season (and towards the end of last season), to try to score as many points before the weather gets bad as possible. That starts with getting your offense possessions while the weather is still fair.

Gotta love Asante!

I figured Reid thought he could stall our offense and let the Eagles D set the tone for the game. To me, this was a bad idea not only because he was deffering to our offense, but because the weather was likely to be bad in the 2nd half.

Seems smarter to me, when considering the Eagle's speed and the number of Vick's turnovers this season (and towards the end of last season), to try to score as many points before the weather gets bad as possible. That starts with getting your offense possessions while the weather is still fair.

Excellent point! I'm sure plenty of their fans are now ready to cut his off as a result. As for the coin toss... BWAHAHAHA!! Bring on Dallas... I'm now FINALLY awaiting some serious payback!

Gotta love Asante!

Perhaps Reid has lost faith in his turnover-ridden QB and did not want to risk losing the ball deep in their own territory on the first series...

Well. . . in my humble opinion, Asante did not get near the attention he thought he would get going back to Philly b/c our team took the crowd out of it VERY early. . . . By that time, I think the Philly fans could care less about Asante. . . .at that point, they just wanted some glimmer of hope from their team that never materialized.

Gonzo is a goon now. You aint heard

how about Tony g. telling t cole to meet him in the parking lot?

Gonzo was talking smack the whole game. It was very funny. That man has been taking a double his dose of youth pills this season. A quote from The Falcoholics James Rael.

Tony Gonzalez was talking smack like a nineteen-year-old on a pop rocks bender.

That man simply amazes me. He is doing wonders for his supplement company. He makes me want to look into what ever magic he's stumbled upon.