The Bucs

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Even at 2nd place in the division, do some feel like they aren't even in the division at times, or at least don't belong? Lol, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I don't hate them as much as the Panthers or Saints.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

What. The who is in our division? I forgot we were in a division. Feels like we are the team of the east, west and south coast....and that's only half the season

It's b/c they don't have that explosive element. A lot of people here freaked out after that last game, but I still see the Bucs as a mediocre 8-8 team. I'm not saying our games against them will be easy, b/c I never want to say that, but I don't consider them to be one of our more difficult opponents.

Guest Negatorris

It just doesn't feel like a rival game when we meet. I know how I'm going to feel next week during SAINTS HATE WEEK, but I rarely feel excited when we're about to play the Bucs.

Even at 2nd place in the division, do some feel like they aren't even in the division at times, or at least don't belong? Lol, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I don't hate them as much as the Panthers or Saints.

What you talking about? They may not have one of the better records in the NFL (most don't), but they are a very physical team. They remind me of the Niners from 3 years ago, getting a lot of good defensive players. The Rookie running back looks outstanding. The Bucs are quietly building a good team.

Guest Negatorris

What you talking about? They may not have one of the better records in the NFL (most don't), but they are a very physical team. They remind me of the Niners from 3 years ago, getting a lot of good defensive players. The Rookie running back looks outstanding. The Bucs are quietly building a good team.

Again, read the thread. I'm not basing this off how they're playing because if that were the case I'd make a thread about NO and CAR too.

Again, read the thread. I'm not basing this off how they're playing because if that were the case I'd make a thread about NO and CAR too.

I read the post, I just don't see how you see the Bucs that way. Aside from the blow out win last year, the Bucs always give us a hard fought game, and they usually play with a chip on their shoulders against us. This is the same team that caused Ryans injury in his second year. This is the same team that we lost to early in the season last year. The same team that we had to pull one out of ***** against the year before down in Tampa. They may not be like they were back in their heyday, but I still see them as a threat and I want the Falcons to whip their ***** every time they play. The feeling you have toward them is the way I feel about the Panthers.

It just doesn't feel like a rival game when we meet. I know how I'm going to feel next week during SAINTS HATE WEEK, but I rarely feel excited when we're about to play the Bucs.

That's weird because it sure does feel like a rival game to me. I hate the Bucs more than the panthers. Ever since....2002.

I love seeing them lose biggrin.png

I read the post, I just don't see how you see the Bucs that way. Aside from the blow out win last year, the Bucs always give us a hard fought game, and they usually play with a chip on their shoulders against us. This is the same team that caused Ryans injury in his second year. This is the same team that we lost to early in the season last year. The same team that we had to pull one out of ***** against the year before down in Tampa. They may not be like they were back in their heyday, but I still see them as a threat and I want the Falcons to whip their ***** every time they play. The feeling you have toward them is the way I feel about the Panthers.

This is exactly how I feel!

Look no further than next Sunday. Cowboys boast a top 10 D and a top 10 offense. There problem is they are big time negative in the turnover department. Falcons at home have had a difficult time against sub par talent.

If Dallas manages to avoid turn overs and the falcons continue to play down to the competition at home...this will be a close nail biter that could go either way. But...if Falcons bring there road game performance....it will be a Falcon win. And it will get very ugly for the Cowboys if they continue to have turnover problems.

bucs were more hated than the Saints for a long time. dont forget the hate,

Not for me and I'm sure a lot if not most Falcon fans. The Saints have always had that special place in the dark recess of my soul. The Bucs are and have always been meh. The Saints history goes back since the beginning. Its been like this. When the Bucs were good , we sucked and so did the Saints. This was back when I expected to lose , but when we played the Saints it was personal. We could both lose every other game in season as long as we beat them I could feel a little satisfaction. I have never ... never .... never felt that way against the Bucs.

Edited by Tuggle2

torris i think you just outed yourself as a bandwagoneer. anyone who was a fan in the early 2000s carries deep hatred for that dirty *** team

jookin people in the eyes n ****

ending our season n winning a sb n ****

LMAO.. not true.

Yea , they've garnered some hatred , BUT like he said it pales to that of the Saints.