Espn All Over Vicks Bag

falcon124

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not all on him. The most hit qb in the league. He has escapability tho. It'd be worse if he didn't. Foles is going to get broke up behind that line. It's not all on Vick. Some is. Not all. Especially not yesterdays game. It was a game of averages. We hit our scoring averages on offense and defense yesterday.

Their problem is the D, and Reid just fired his last excuse. Benching Vick isn't gonna help the D. Reid is gone if they don't right the ship before the season is over.

That is only part of the problem. Look at that OL...it terrible. 3rd team personnel, back-ups, rookie. No one would survive behind that.

Look at David Carr. Cause him to become shellshock.

It's not all on him. The most hit qb in the league. He has escapability tho. It'd be worse if he didn't. Foles is going to get broke up behind that line. It's not all on Vick. Some is. Not all. Especially not yesterdays game. It was a game of averages. We hit our scoring averages on offense and defense yesterday.

I don't see why people don't see this. I am not defending Vick but man people sometimes.

I don't care if its Vick or not. Just saying ESPNs love affair with him is still strong. He don't play for us and I don't care if the Iggles ever win another game ever. :)

ESPN was right. When u have shady why not give him the ball 30-40 times a game. Instead they keep dropping back 30-40 times a game getting him killed.

ESPN was right. When u have shady why not give him the ball 30-40 times a game. Instead they keep dropping back 30-40 times a game getting him killed.

Great point. Reid has always refused to use his RBs. Good for us. He won't need an unemployment check I'm sure. I also take it back that I don't care if they ever win another game. They could do us a solid and keep the Saints buried. There I was wrong. :)

I don't see why people don't see this. I am not defending Vick but man people sometimes.

I know. I'm not defending him at all but I am gonna keep it real and be truthful. The problem is Reid's stubbornness and that line. If Foles played us yesterday he woulda thrown 3 picks or got broken off. Just truth. I don't believe in telling untruths because u don't like a former falcon anymore. H3ll I thank him for dropping Matt I'm out lap. I'm not mad at him at all.

Great point. Reid has always refused to use his RBs. Good for us. He won't need an unemployment check I'm sure. I also take it back that I don't care if they ever win another game. They could do us a solid and keep the Saints buried. There I was wrong. :)

Yea. I hope Vick plays against the saints. He's their best chance to win. Foles won't make it.

Why does it seem that he always has bad offensive lines?

Why does it seem that he always has bad offensive lines?

Well this line is hurt. They're down to the 3rd string. Our line was smaller for a zone blocking scheme and they played under weight but down the stretch it weighed on them being lighter. They couldn't fight off big bodies. He had a good line in Philly his first year as a starter. Losing peters was probably the biggest hit. Smitty's first year the line went back to their normal playing weight.

Well this line is hurt. They're down to the 3rd string. Our line was smaller for a zone blocking scheme and they played under weight but down the stretch it weighed on them being lighter. They couldn't fight off big bodies. He had a good line in Philly his first year as a starter. Losing peters was probably the biggest hit. Smitty's first year the line went back to their normal playing weight.

Always excuses for Vick, there are.

Guest Negatorris

That would be Kevin Kolb and John Skelton sir.