Preparing For Teams

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

It is hard to prepare a good team against an easy team. why you ask? because you have no clue what they are going to do. teams that are struggling like to switch things up to see if it starts to work for them. I really do not like the taints, but look at them in their Superbowl year. Rams and redskins game them a run for their money (rams 1-15. skins 4-12).

watch I beat you anything the panthers will finish around 4-12....6-10 at best.

I hope y'all pay attention to this.

I will say the number one thing to look at is how we have changed. used to we played game to game. never looked ahead. (I was one of the ones who hated that saying by smith). why you ask? because that told me preparing for big games was the exact same as preparing for games that didn't mean jack. look what we have done on our important games.

broncos...killed them (we soften up after the second for a reason).

Chargers (reason being it was on the road, on the west and it was thought to be the team to beat in that division until manning came around and oh yeah we had a short week to prepare for it.)....and we crushed them and kept crushing them.

Eagles....crushed them. we knew reid was in a fight to keep his bye perfect, reid/vick knew this game is what was going to matter to keep the job, mccoy is no joke.

So yeah preparing for big games matter to me more so then if we lost to a couple easy teams like raiders or panthers.

so no freaking out if you see us lose to a easy team, ok? look at how we know how to prepare for the teams we need to beat. because this is what is going to matter when playoffs come. no more of this week to week crap. time to say we know how to beat the big teams.

Samuel-Jackson.jpg

rise up fans.

I think it will be really tough to overlook the past two teams.

We get the cowboys at home in primetime and the core of this team has never beaten Dallas. I think they will come out ready to kick some ***.

No way we overlook the aints after our last game out there.

MENTALLY, THIS MAY BE THE BEST TEAM WE'VE HAD.

THEY ARE READY TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES. THEY

FIND A WAY. THE DALLAS GAME WILL BE CLOSE. THE

SAINT GAME WILL NOT BE CLOSE. THE FLOOD GATES

WILL OPEN ON THE SAINTS. THERE IS BAD BLOOD IN

THAT ONE. THE SAINTS DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING

TO HAPPEN TO THEM. IT WILL BE BAD.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

We were certainly prepared yesterday" just ask Vick and Reid" this is a different Falcon's team

we will not over look Dallas.

I'm not say we will over look easy teams. just saying it is hard to prepare for them now that we are doing really good.

I am more so saying we are really looking in how to beat teams when it matters; who it is, when it is, how important it is.

this is why we are a diffewrent team and a team that will win a playoff game. we know how to prepare for when it matters. (like I said above we are no longer a team who is saying last take this week by week")