All Aboard!

all i know, Dallas has a better team than Philly, they were down 23-0 and came back to make it a very close game and almost won! Bring our A game on Sunday boys!!!!!! Although, I believe can dominate this game as well

After the way this team took care of its business in Philly, I can't find a scared bone in my body for Dallas, Taints, Green Bay, Giants or anybody else in the NFL. We probably won't go undefeated, but I now firmly believe this team can hang with anybody you want to put on the field with them.

After the way this team took care of its business in Philly, I can't find a scared bone in my body for Dallas, Taints, Green Bay, Giants or anybody else in the NFL. We probably won't go undefeated, but I now firmly believe this team can hang with anybody you want to put on the field with them.

Until we have another close game against a bad team, but still win, right?

.... I now firmly believe this team can hang with anybody.....

Reading comprehension problems, or just trying to be an azzhat?

Some of us have felt we would hang with anyone for years now. They put on a clinic during the first 3 games of how that was true. If one game can get you back to the north pole it stands to reason that the next bad one might send you south again. You might start remembering how bad Philly was playing and the complete disarray their organization was in. You might start making excuses for how we won yesterday that don't involve us being the better team.

I am pretty much going to take the high road but calling another poster an azzhat after the last 2 weeks of you in full on azzhat mode is not going to fly. I love that you are back on board but you have earned a few jabs.

You know what I find hilarious? That you're on the Matt Ryan band wagon if you pull for the QB of your Atlanta Falcon team. Or you're a homer if you pull for us as well... Here's some news jack... No $hit Sherlock!!!

Sorry, but whomever is desperately trying (very unsuccessfully) to rewrite the scripts of what a fan is, then I suggest you just come clean about your true feelings. Because you clearly are having no impact here.

Now if you're simply saying that that there are those who are incapable of understanding that their QB or their team makes some mistakes or displays areas for improvement from week to week then fine. But I temper this statement with this. If you take the opposite approach and act like you're this big fan of our team yet you incessantly and unmercifully criticize the team or QB, then have a clue because the same can be said that your just a hater...

You know what I find hilarious? That you're on the Matt Ryan band wagon if you pull for the QB of your Atlanta Falcon team. Or you're a homer if you pull for us as well... Here's some news jack... No $hit Sherlock!!!

Sorry, but whomever is desperately trying (very unsuccessfully) to rewrite the scripts of what a fan is, then I suggest you just come clean about your true feelings. Because you clearly are having no impact here.

Now if you're simply saying that that there are those who are incapable of understanding that their QB or their team makes some mistakes or displays areas for improvement from week to week then fine. But I temper this statement with this. If you take the opposite approach and act like you're this big fan of our team yet you incessantly and unmercifully criticize the team or QB, then have a clue because the same can be said that your just a hater...

Every fanbase has fans that are uber-critical. This team's history has not earned the loyalty many of us have freely given it and it stands to reason no everyone is going to be reformed with no playoff wins yet. I don't have a problem with that as long as they are reasonable and respectful that other people are having a different fan experience that they should not try and pee on at every turn.

Gazoo and his friends used to hammer us nonstop with pro JA98 threads and I engaged them here and there but I also let a lot of those threads pass because it was never my place to call them on every comment. If they wanted to believe that JA98 was moments away from breaking out I just hoped they were right and I left them alone more than not. That was their fan experience and I didn't want to be in their face nonstop anymore than I want someone in my face nonstop.

It is called having a little discretion.

all i know, Dallas has a better team than Philly, they were down 23-0 and came back to make it a very close game and almost won! Bring our A game on Sunday boys!!!!!! Although, I believe can dominate this game as well

Dallas is coming here to knock us off the top of the hill

and embarrass us at home.

Dont think for a minute that they cant.

They can.

They have every reason to beat us.

Jones wants to Vindicate the Media Hatred towards Atlanta.

Dallas is coming here to knock us off the top of the hill

and embarrass us at home.

Dont think for a minute that they cant.

They can.

They have every reason to beat us.

Jones wants to Vindicate the Media Hatred towards Atlanta.

And we're playing in our home where we rarely ever get beat, defending our undefeated season and looking to show the country what we're made of on primetime

Both teams will play hard, but we're the better team IMO