Konz

OutkastFalcon

Konz is an absolute mauler. I think it was Mayock who said during the draft that he didn't have the strongest upper body around but he can squat the house. Once he gets any leverage on his man he can push them back for as long as he wants to. Move him to center and pick up someone like Larry Warford in the draft to plug in at RG and I'll really like the direction of the O-line. Massive, athletic, solid technique, etc. There is also Ewing at FB to consider since he'll be back next season.

garret reynolds wont look terrible next to konz, might look pretty good actually.

Reynolds would look good next to him and Clabo, but I'd prefer someone who is good on his own and makes the players next to him great. I'm just imagining a Baker-Blalock-Konz-Warford-Clabo O-line and I can vividly see massive running lanes and consistent clean pockets for Ryan. Add Ewing to that so he can lead block for an RB with actual burst and this offense will be an absolute nightmare.

Konz is an absolute mauler. I think it was Mayock who said during the draft that he didn't have the strongest upper body around but he can squat the house. Once he gets any leverage on his man he can push them back for as long as he wants to.

This is one of the reasons his playing time has been limited.

He needs a coule of off season conditioning programs to work

on his strength, and to get used to the NFL.

Dude has a high probability of becoming a Beast for years to come.

Reynolds would look good next to him and Clabo, but I'd prefer someone who is good on his own and makes the players next to him great. I'm just imagining a Baker-Blalock-Konz-Warford-Clabo O-line and I can vividly see massive running lanes and consistent clean pockets for Ryan. Add Ewing to that so he can lead block for an RB with actual burst and this offense will be an absolute nightmare.

that's a big athletic offensive line with konz, reynolds, and clabo, being able to get konz pulled in front of quizz would be devastating. Edited by weatherspoonwithme

This is one of the reasons his playing time has been limited.

He needs a coule of off season conditioning programs to work

on his strength, and to get used to the NFL.

Dude has a high probability of becoming a Beast for years to come.

Lower body strength is more important for O-linemen anyway so you can plant yourself in pass protection and generate a push for rush blocking. Having good upper body strength is just gravy.

that's a big athletic offensive line with konz, reynolds, and clabo, being able to get konz pulled in front of quizz would be devastating.

There is also Holmes to consider if he progresses like people hope, since he's already very good at pass protection but needs to work on his rush blocking. If they feel confident in him and let Baker go then they'd have an O-line that is, at minimum, 6'4" and 320 lbs with athleticism and technique to make the most of that bulk.

There is also Holmes to consider if he progresses like people hope, since he's already very good at pass protection but needs to work on his rush blocking. If they feel confident in him and let Baker go then they'd have an O-line that is, at minimum, 6'4" and 320 lbs with athleticism and technique to make the most of that bulk.

on the verge of being the 90's cowboys.

Amazing that Baker's play has made me forget Holmes was even on the roster.