So, At 7-0, Is It Sb Or Bust For The Falcons?

SaintRay

I sense it may be reading the threads.

Is the Super Bowl the only acceptable final outcome for this season?

Its every teams wish at 7-0. But we still need to win a playoff game before we buy tickets to Nola. The Spoon injury was scary, but the realistic fact is a few key injuries and any team can fall from 7-0 just as fast as they got there.

SB would be nice since its been since 98. But 1 step at a time. Getting home field advantage trough the playoffs. Then win a game there.

Edited by danight

Several honest responses there that I would agree with. And a dumb one too.

I think it's a foregone conclusion the Falcons make the playoffs and likely a home game at that. So I would think winning a Divional Round game would be a great goal. That would get you to the Championship Game and its a new season there.

If you toldme right now that we would lose the super bowl this season, I'd be OK with it. Bummed, but OK. If you told me we lose in the NFC champ game after being 7-0, I'd be very disappointed.

Of course if we won the super bowl... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

If you toldme right now that we would lose the super bowl this season, I'd be OK with it. Bummed, but OK. If you told me we lose in the NFC champ game after being 7-0, I'd be very disappointed.

Of course if we won the super bowl... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Fair assessment......

Anyone ever ask you why you picked that board name? blink.png

I think a superbowl is the only acceptable result, basicly this is our best chance to do so (Yes even without brent grimes) being it how it is that tony ganzaeles is likely retireing after this year.

Thats crazy. The result of what? Winning half the season? You dont hand out rings for 7 weeks of play. Whats acceptable is the fact we are the only undefeated team in the NFL. That Smith is also the winning coach in Falcons history, we can almost stamp another winning season for Ryan at the midway point.

There is accolades that are acceptable. But winning the SB is not the only 1 at this point. Any week anything can happen. But we had Grimes, we have had tony G, we had Jones last season. remember injuries. Our D isnt very good but they get the job done.

But our D is no 49`ers or Giants D for sure and those type of teams wreck havic on our Oline. Lets be realistic. We havent won a playoff game so shooting for the superbowl... its a goal but we have others we must meet before we start talking that.

We still have 8 weeks of dreams to crush in reg season and a few more after than....Then we can talk going to Nola and crushing the dreams of millions of who dats who put a statue up of us. Then we will take over the world!!!!!

Even Jacksonville?

If what he said is true then Cleveland, Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and a few other teams wouldnt still be around. They would have realized years ago that without a championship there was no point in having a team at all.