With The Way It's Looking, Will We Actually Play A Team With A Winning Record?

Theyhateme : )

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Go tell me how many winning teams are in the nfc and get back with me after you get done seeing how many teams are under .500

I hear all this crap at work.. oh how the Falcons suk cause they have not played a winning team.. yada yada yada... well I tell them, Can the Falcons help it if all the other teams suk? Its not the Falcons fault they suk... oh wait it is the Falcons fault.. be cause we win they lose... oh well.. ITS A NEW ERA... THEIR WINNING TEAMS ARE HISTORY... EAGLES ARE HISTORY. We beat Peyton... When the Bears win dirty it is because they have skills?... if the jets win its becausee they have skills? Cardinals? skills? doh!

These folk talking trash about the Falcons.. they can kiss my 7-0 butt.

FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP..... I am powerd' up! Gooooooooooooooooooo FALCONS...

If you mean will we have played more teams with a winning record by the end of the season, the answer is yes. At the time of the game we have hung the first losses on our first 3 opponents, and knocked 2 others off of .500.

Basically we are leaving a lot of heartbroken fans in our wake... lol. I was LMAO during the Eagles game with all of the booing.

We played:

Kansas City when they were 0-0, so no winning record.

Denver when they were 1-0, so yes winning record

San Diego when they were 2-0, so yes winning record

Carolina when they were 1-2, so no winning record

Washington when they were 3-1, so yes winning record

Oakland when they were 1-3, so no winning record

Eagles when they were 3-3, so no winning record

Out of 7 games, we've played and beaten 3 teams with a winning record, 2 teams with an even record and 2 teams with a losing record.

We played:

Kansas City when they were 0-0, so no winning record.

Denver when they were 1-0, so yes winning record

San Diego when they were 2-0, so yes winning record

Carolina when they were 1-2, so no winning record

Washington when they were 3-1, so yes winning record

Oakland when they were 1-3, so no winning record

Eagles when they were 3-3, so no winning record

Out of 7 games, we've played and beaten 3 teams with a winning record, 2 teams with an even record and 2 teams with a losing record.

I am pretty sure the Skins were 2-2.

I think Tampa will have a winning record before our second meeting. I could easily see them hanging a loss on us believe it our not. They have been consistently improving week over week. I think they will be a hand full next season and may challenge for a wildcard this year if they can scratch to .500 or so.

I think Tampa will have a winning record before our second meeting. I could easily see them hanging a loss on us believe it our not. They have been consistently improving week over week. I think they will be a hand full next season and may challenge for a wildcard this year if they can scratch to .500 or so.

The Bucs will be more of a threat than the Saints. Carolina made mistakes playing Chicago but almost beat them which surprised me.

Disclaimer:

When I created this thread, I was FF'ing and trying to get some idea of how our season might end considering the teams that are left on the schedule. If we play like we did again Denver and Philly for the remainder of the season...I'd say we'd have a VERY good chance at winning at least one playoff game.

So if anyone is trying to insinuate that I'm being sarcastic about the level of competition that we've played...."shove it" please and in a hurry. We could very easily have 3 losses...but all we did was broke the opponent's back by winning several different ways on the last drive.

So take that!! cool.png