Vick Out As Starting Qb

IceFalcon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Vick thread every week on here. What's your point?

You're complaining about about Vick being talked about and you just started a thread about Vick.

No, there's not one a week- there's been about a dozen threads about Vick leading up to this game, before that, it's about little more than once a month.

Threads with Vick in the title on TATF:

14 in Oct

3 in Sept

1 in Aug

1 July

0 in June

3 in May

2 in April

3 in March

1 in Feb

1 in Jan

0 in Dec

3 in Nov

3 in Oct

55 in Sept

6 in August

1 in July

1 in Jun

2 in May

4 in April

0 in March

0 in Feb

Just do a search for Vick in the search box, match it up to topic only.

So, no, there's not a thread every week about Vick and the dropoff from the threads from the 2011 game and the 2012 game [55 to 14] shows that TATF is actually losing interest in Vick.

So, no, there's not a thread every week about Vick and the dropoff from the threads from the 2011 game and the 2012 game [55 to 14] shows that TATF is actually losing interest in Vick.

He is slightly more interesting now because he is one of the hottest media stories as well. I find it interesting too because back in the day I was one of the people that wanted to bench Vick while he played for us.

I actually take no joy in this. I understand why others do. 2007 literally created stress in my life. I guess I, and I may be the only one, found Vick to be be sincere in his apology. Not by his words, but by the changes he has made since prison. I think his approach to being a professional QB changed in Philly. I think he is a teammate who's effort and dedication can be respected. I also trust him with his dog, which some never will. I think he gets it.

I actually take no joy in this. I understand why others do. 2007 literally created stress in my life. I guess I, and I may be the only one, found Vick to be be sincere in his apology. Not by his words, but by the changes he has made since prison. I think his approach to being a professional QB changed in Philly. I think he is a teammate who's effort and dedication can be respected. I also trust him with his dog, which some never will. I think he gets it.

Time will tell on Vick's ultimate redemption. I'm a big dog person, so I can't understand (and never will) the mentality of anyone who would kill multiple dogs....that kind of mind frame is something i will never understand or "get."

vick doesn't want, need or require my forgiveness....and since he isn't a friend, family member or someone who is even remotely in my life i don't feel the need to extend it to him...

and it's not that i want to see bad things happen to him or anything like that. i just don't care.

Time will tell on Vick's ultimate redemption. I'm a big dog person, so I can't understand (and never will) the mentality of anyone who would kill multiple dogs....that kind of mind frame is something i will never understand or "get."

vick doesn't want, need or require my forgiveness....and since he isn't a friend, family member or someone who is even remotely in my life i don't feel the need to extend it to him...

and it's not that i want to see bad things happen to him or anything like that. i just don't care.

I agree with you basically...that was the intent of "I take no joy in this." I'm certainly not saddened by it. It is what it is. No one has done anything to him. I'm just over the bitterness.