Gangs Tweet - We're Looting When Hurricane Hits - 2Nd Amendment Will Be In Action If This Happens.

Guest Deisel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are gonna be mad when they realize TVs dont work when wet.

Thats a good point. All those electronic parts are gonna turn into a dead weight run for nothing.

Who brought up race? You?

I swear, he and the Not so much Thinker are lovers. They follow me around like a lost puppy. There's not a bit of sense between the 2 of them. Now, I gotta go. Obama's put off his campaigning to get on the National TV spots to warn abt a rain storm.. He's gonna save us. Gota go.

I`m sure the day after the storm makes landfall Obama will attend a fundraiser.

He can stop campaigning to look presidential in the face of a Storm, but not when our embassy's under attack and our people dying in Libya? What a leader. I think he actually believes he can get some Serious face time in regards to this storm, and people will rally around him somehow. Incredible.

He can stop campaigning to look presidential in the face of a Storm, but not when our embassy's under attack and our people dying in Libya? What a leader. I think he actually believes he can get some Serious face time in regards to this storm, and people will rally around him somehow. Incredible.

1. Romney canceled campaign stops in Virginia also. It was the right thing for both of them to do.

2(a). I agree with you about Libya; however,

2(b ) . What other choice does Obama have now than to address the nation regarding a storm that's going to affect 60 million people on the eve of the election? He's damned if he does (you and rambler), but if he didn't and kept on campaigning, you'd crucify him for that too.

Its fun to see who says what.

Deisel is trying to get a response to see where your mind is. Trust me when I say, Deisel is a smart guy. I did a similar post. He didn't say Black gangs.

Snake is not very bright. I used to build IT systems for real estate and mortgage people, and they are all scumbags who will lie to make a buck off of you. Snake has proven that with his website. Can't tell you how many times a real estate agent had me build their home IT system and screw me out of money.

Edited by FalconDrifter

I swear, he and the Not so much Thinker are lovers. They follow me around like a lost puppy. There's not a bit of sense between the 2 of them. Now, I gotta go. Obama's put off his campaigning to get on the National TV spots to warn abt a rain storm.. He's gonna save us. Gota go.

why do you consistently only abbreviate the word "about"?

Article written by a right wing conspiracy theorist, i pass.

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

Snake is not very bright. I used to build IT systems for real estate and mortgage people, and they are all scumbags who will lie to make a buck off of you. Snake has proven that with his website. Can't tell you how many times a real estate agent had me build their home IT system and screw me out of money.

I doubt that man. Snake and I are pretty good friends who speak outside of the public eye. Maybe its because I'm an ex-salesman with real estate experience. IDK.

Perfect opportunity to hand out more "Obama phones", not that he needs to. He has the northeast locked up, he could empty the Federal Reserve for storm relief and it wont effect the election either way.

What on earth do obama phones have to do with possibly the most devastating storm since Katrina about to make landfall? Nothing, that's what. Nice straw man though.

I know you both are not very bright, and Snake shows that he is the type of scumbag who will lie to make a buck off of people, so let me help you. The majority of the pics in the tweets the site posted are of black people. Snake and infowars both used the term "gangs" to describe them. Why would that be?

Dude, you couldn't close an umbrella without directions.