For You Cry Babies

Falconsfan567

There are so many cry babies on here about the Falcons not beating the Eagles like the Patriots beat the Rams. And how they hardly have blowouts like that under Smitty. The Falcons are 41-2 when leading at halftime under Smitty. That means they must be doing something right. If the Falcons have the lead at halftime it's game over. Mark down a win. How many other teams can say the same thing?

I honestly haven't seen that many whining threads... besides this one

You don't have to look very hard to find threads and posts about people saying things along the lines of "Why don't the Falcons ever have any blowouts?." "The Falcons can't shut the offense down like they did in the second half today and beat the teams like the Giants." "Why are the Falcons so **** conservative in the second half."

While I'm sure there are people on here complaining about not blowing out the Eagles, I haven't noticed any myself. To me the game would not have been any better as a blowout. I loved how the Falcons controlled the clock, doing what they needed when they needed it. It had to be incredibly frustrating to the Eagles not getting off the field on D (they had to be gassed), and the Eagle O sitting cold on the sidelines.

Controlling the clock and the ability to make a quick strike here and there, are what I'd like the Falcons to be know as. It's a good formula for winning IMO.

You don't have to look very hard to find threads and posts about people saying things along the lines of "Why don't the Falcons ever have any blowouts?." "The Falcons can't shut the offense down like they did in the second half today and beat the teams like the Giants." "Why are the Falcons so **** conservative in the second half."

I understand that , you don't have to go back many pages I agree but i'm just saying after this win I honestly haven't seen many negative threads.

There are so many cry babies on here about the Falcons not beating the Eagles like the Patriots beat the Rams. And how they hardly have blowouts like that under Smitty. The Falcons are 41-2 when leading at halftime under Smitty. That means they must be doing something right. If the Falcons have the lead at halftime it's game over. Mark down a win. How many other teams can say the same thing?

To be honest I think that the Falcons win over the Eagles was more impressive than the Pats over the Rams. Even though the Eagles had struggled during the season their defense was still top 10 coming into that game and the Falcons offense embarrassed them in front of their home crowd right after their bye in which Andy had a reputation of being undefeated.

To be honest I think that the Falcons win over the Eagles was more impressive than the Pats over the Rams. Even though the Eagles had struggled during the season their defense was still top 10 coming into that game and the Falcons offense embarrassed them in front of their home crowd right after their bye in which Andy had a reputation of being undefeated.

I completely agree. But you know there are those posters that only look at the final score and see that the Falcons won by "only" 13 points.

I wonder what happened to the premature Eagles 14-0 after the bye week thread. Its never smart to put a win or loss against any team before the game is played.

I also tried to find the thread that said Shady McCoy was going to run all over us. McCoy only had 40 something yards on 16 carries. But I couldn't find that thread.

I also tried to find the thread that said Shady McCoy was going to run all over us. McCoy only had 40 something yards on 16 carries. But I couldn't find that thread.

Truthfully speaking... if McCoy was given the ball more I think he could have done some damage. Terrible play calling on behalf of the Eags'

Truthfully speaking... if McCoy was given the ball more I think he could have done some damage. Terrible play calling on behalf of the Eags'

They were trailing by 2 or 3 scores most of the game, what Eagles needed was big plays. For an offense which boasts of fast receivers,a Strong armed QB they couldn't throw anything down-field.