Its Official - Taints D Worst In History

It is frustrating that the Falcons are 7 and 0 and someone wants to post a thread about the Saints. I could not care less how bad the Saints are. The Atlanta Falcons are the only team that is undefeated in the NFL. The Saints had their time and threads like this don't take that away, but their time has obviously passed. OUR TIME IS NOW and that is all that that matters this season.

The 1981 Baltimore Colts gave up 424 yards per game.

The 2012 Saints are giving up 474 yards per game.

They are on course to crush the record for most yards given up by over 800 yards.

Only thing keeping them from crushing the points given up record is that their offense is still good enough that they aren't giving opposing teams as many short fields and the like. Put this defense in the field with an even average offense, and the results would be epically ugly.

It is frustrating that the Falcons are 7 and 0 and someone wants to post a thread about the Saints. I could not care less how bad the Saints are. The Atlanta Falcons are the only team that is undefeated in the NFL. The Saints had their time and threads like this don't take that away, but their time has obviously passed. OUR TIME IS NOW and that is all that that matters this season.

Well excuse the f#@$ out of me Mr. Touchy .........

If you can't enjoy a thread mocking the saints and kicking them when they are down, you need to give back your falcons fan card!

But Lofton is making ALOT of tackles ! laugh.png

find one of the threads with a link to the taints board, they are whining about it being usually being 10 yards downfield.

sweet to go read them crying and whining. calling for spags head, one that said vitt should never ever be allowed to be a head coach.....

as I read in another thread here a few minutes ago, the fans there need their 'throwback uniforms" (brown paper bags) out of storage

find one of the threads with a link to the taints board, they are whining about it being usually being 10 yards downfield.

sweet to go read them crying and whining. calling for spags head, one that said vitt should never ever be allowed to be a head coach.....

as I read in another thread here a few minutes ago, the fans there need their 'throwback uniforms" (brown paper bags) out of storage

laugh.png

I saw one tackle yesterday after a 12-13 yard gain. Lofton was little frustrated and he continued tackling when the RB was Out of bounds, was surprised there was no flag.