Nfl Network Just Said

That fake screen to Julio was awesome! Had everybody including the camera man fooled. Congrats to Drew Davis.

They actually have been setting that play up all season. In all the film that play has gone to Julio or roddy and HD had normally been blocking on that play. They were confident in what they've seen on film and this time it went to Drew. Great play. We were more prepared than they were during the bye.

They actually have been setting that play up all season. In all the film that play has gone to Julio or roddy and HD had normally been blocking on that play. They were confident in what they've seen on film and this time it went to Drew. Great play. We were more prepared than they were during the bye.

this is a great point. We've never been a head of the eagles gameplan wise regarding bye weeks. Andy reid game plans had owned us for yuears. Glad to get that fat gorilla walrus looking motha ****a off our backs. And hopefully we got his *** fired.

this is a great point. We've never been a head of the eagles gameplan wise regarding bye weeks. Andy reid game plans had owned us for yuears. Glad to get that fat gorilla walrus looking motha ****a off our backs. And hopefully we got his *** fired.

Lol. Gorilla walrus. Good one.

LOL! I recommend decaftongue.png ... But I do know how ya feel bruz.... It feels good all under knowing we came out on top in Philly this time. Summer Breeez, makes me feel fine, blowin through the jasmine in my miiiiiiiiiiind.... lol...

No let them keep Reid let him keep finding scape goats when really Reid needs to look in the mirror.I want them to fall over so this off season they off load all those FA's and rebuild that means there off the radar for a few years.I'd love that immensely.

I was just going to start a thread about how this was the first time our coaches truly outclassed the Eagles. Guess now I don't have to. A season of FIRSTS!

And with having Drew Davis there made the setup even more perfect as no one would've imagined Ryan would target Davis in the Red Zone when he has JJ and Roddy!!

Perfect play..

Also Snelling's TD was a fake to Julio,, watch it if you haven't noticed!! Perfect plays!!

Edited by A b