I Love The D, But What The Heck.....

NateDogg1215

Better a player expresses himself fully than one that is required to do the minimum and or is limited by his role.

Look at Drew Davis and Jason Snelling yesterday, they both got to show what they can do alongside more illustrious teammates. Sharing the love and developing players is great they thrive on that.

Is Bierman doing running back and playing safety LOL

That's been happening all season...love the way he gets moved around in the "D".

What was hilarious was the statement made during the game that Reid had a good idea of what the Falcons were gonna do on "D" and they

could exploit it. Face it Reid, chickens have come home to roost and you don't have it anymore...dominated in all facets after a bye week.

Guest Negatorris

Nolan did something BVg didn't do, and that is recognize that Kroy is versatile. He is our most diverse defensive player, and he's more important to the D than most think. He does everything well. Underrated guy.

I am a fan of whatever Kroy is doing because its keeping edwards 93 off the field. I liked when i saw kroy babs peters and abe in the game and liked abe jerry babs and peters with abe standing up oh my, good against the run and they getting pressure... with 4 ... cutting the dead weight while giving them there fair chance to play...... any word on spoon? And mclain is playing ball him and owens

I am a fan of whatever Kroy is doing because its keeping edwards 93 off the field. I liked when i saw kroy babs peters and abe in the game and liked abe jerry babs and peters with abe standing up oh my, good against the run and they getting pressure... with 4 ... cutting the dead weight while giving them there fair chance to play...... any word on spoon? And mclain is playing ball him and owens