Sr Falcons /eagles Thread

Shredman

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f4/falcons-%40-philly-266522/

lmao

this is pure comedy here

check out some of these highlights

Falcons Luckiest team ever

Saints will win out (posted before the Bronco Game lol)

Saints will sweep Falcons

Falcons will go 2-7 the rest of the way

and 1 guy even had the balls to say Falcons D is Overrated lmao

they have the worst D in THE HISTORY OF THE NFL

and they say our D is Overrated....

boy , i sure am looking forward to our game in 2 weeks...

I know Falcons are licking their chops looking at this D....

no your opponent is The Cowboys lol

in all seriousness

just said i was looking forward to this game

not looking ahead to this game

more about how sad who dat nation is, not only are they horrid

but we are unbeaten

they have to really be bitter ....

we will have all week to talk about our prime time match up

in all seriousness

but we are unbeaten

They sound just like you ALL did back in 2002 and 2009!rolleyes.gif

in all seriousness

but we are unbeaten

You missed the gem in the Saints/Broncos game thread where an idiot Saints fan says they'll rebuild the entire defense and get Brees a couple more play-makers on offense in the 2013 draft. Naturally guaranteeing the Saints a few more Lombardi's.

You missed the gem in the Saints/Broncos game thread where an idiot Saints fan says they'll rebuild the entire defense and get Brees a couple more play-makers on offense in the 2013 draft. Naturally guaranteeing the Saints a few more Lombardi's.

laugh.png

When the **** did the Falcons take the "luckiest team ever" title from the Giants? :lol:

Don't worry, they still hold it in my book. That is until the "elite" Eli stops throwing up back foot prayers that happen to find receivers.

When the **** did the Falcons take the "luckiest team ever" title from the Giants? laugh.png

THAT TITLE WAS BESTOWED UPON US A FEW YEARS AGO.

IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY A DIVISION RIVAL. I'LL LET YOU

GUESS WHO IT WAS. BUT I'LL GIVE YOU A CLUE ........

"THEY'RE STILL SAYING IT."

You guys HAVE been lucky. BUT and this is a big BUT (there is a yo momma joke in here somehwere), you meet the luck with skill, talent and preperation.

And please read what I am saying before going off half or fully cocked. lol. EVERY team that has a winning record has had bouts of luck, balls bouncing their way, favorable calls at SOME point in the year.

When we won the Super Bowl, there were SEVERAL lucky things that happened to us and for us but we were ALSO very VERY good. Heck I remember the Redskins game alone there were at least two VERY lucky things that happened. Right before the half they intercepted Brees and were JUST short of being downed by contact (LUCKY BREAK) because the half would have been over but instead, in an attempt to run the ball back, Meachem stripped the DB and ran the would-be INT back for a TD, for the first ever Pick/Pick6 that I have ever seen. And then LATE in the fourth their kicker missed a game-icing chipshot field goal from like 10 yards out (LUCKY BREAK). It allowed us to tie the game and then win it in OT.

The point is, we were LUCKY but we were also GOOD. That's you guys this year. You are getting some favorable breaks but you are very very good. It does NO good to get favorable breaks if you aren't good enough to capitalize on it.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

I think the real "GEM" in this thread is the fact that the Saints are still in the heads of guys rooting for a team that is 7-0 right now.

Just the way we planned things....cool.png

Mike florio probably wrote the article...We know he is secretly a "who dat". Word on the street he owns a plane also.

Guest Negatorris

Lol one guy says Julio pushed off on his TD pass.

I see how big homer glasses are now. Julio came off the line untouched. It was a clean burn.

yea as i was watching the quick play on dtv last night i thought about that, JJ didnt touch Aso , he blew right by him lol

I just hope they hate us even more after Feb

we win it all on their field they may for real burn the place down....lol

Y'all really care a lot about what they say over there on a Saints site huh?

Then bring it back over here to use that to try and trash talk the fans who have been nothing but respectful of the Falcons record while acknowledging our team's shortcomings.

Y'all really care a lot about what they say over there on a Saints site huh?

Then bring it back over here to use that to try and trash talk the fans who have been nothing but respectful of the Falcons record while acknowledging our team's shortcomings.

i thought i had been very decent to our Saint Guys here

all the Nola type guys have been gone since week 2

you guys are not like those guys

the guys i am talking about would not be here this yr at all, they may pop in for a few post if Saints beat us in 2 weeks, then they will disappear again knowing they will have to watch us play in Jan while they are debating top 10 draft picks.....

Bottom line is

we hate each other

we have always hated each other

we will continue to hate each other no matter what the records

I just want to do my part bro lol

i thought i had been very decent to our Saint Guys here

all the Nola type guys have been gone since week 2

you guys are not like those guys

the guys i am talking about would not be here this yr at all, they may pop in for a few post if Saints beat us in 2 weeks, then they will disappear again knowing they will have to watch us play in Jan while they are debating top 10 draft picks.....

Bottom line is

we hate each other

we have always hated each other

we will continue to hate each other no matter what the records

I just want to do my part bro lol

And honestly that's cool, this is a great rivalry. I guess my main question would be what did you expect to see when you venture over there?

There is no way to discredit 7-0 I don't care what fanbase it is, but that's what you'll see on rivalry messageboards. I saw the same things in Tatf in 09' when the Saints were on their run, it just comes with being bitter rivals.

I don't care what fanbase it is, but that's what you'll see on rivalry messageboards. I saw the same things in Tatf in 09' when the Saints were on their run, it just comes with being bitter rivals.

HERE IN RIVAL CENTRAL, I'M KIND OF THE "ODD BALL."

I DON'T HATE THE SAINTS, BUT I DO ENJOY BEATING YOU.

THE SAINTS AIN'T MY ENEMIES, THEIR MY RIVALS. BUT

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE ..... I'LL BE IN THE CAMP

OF THE GUYS THAT DO HATE YOU. NO MATTER HOW

CRAZY AND DISFUNCTIONAL THE TATFers MAY BE ........

THEY ARE ONE OF US. HOW DO THEY SAY IT IN THE MAFIA?

"THEY ARE FRIENDS OF MINE."

The Falcons are like any other team the Saints play, when they play them I want the Saints to win, after the game win or lose i'll be back to talk football with you guys. I guess the difference being I'm not going to defend foolish staements from people in SR just cause they're Saints fans, it's one thing to have trash talk, but it's another thing when people take their fandom too far because they refuse to be objective, and tatf and SR suffer from too much of that. One of the main reasons why I like posting in RC is we can talk football, trash talk, get on each others nerves, and argue about the smallest of things, but at the end of the day for the most part all you guys pretty cool.

The Falcons are like any other team the Saints play, when they play them I want the Saints to win, after the game win or lose i'll be back to talk football with you guys. I guess the difference being I'm not going to defend foolish staements from people in SR just cause they're Saints fans, it's one thing to have trash talk, but it's another thing when people take their fandom too far because they refuse to be objective, and tatf and SR suffer from too much of that. One of the main reasons why I like posting in RC is we can talk football, trash talk, get on each others nerves, and argue about the smallest of things, but at the end of the day for the most part all you guys pretty cool.

SOME MESSAGE BOARDERS DON'T KNOW WHAT OJECTIVITY IS,

THEY THINK THE MAIN GOAL IS TO TRADE INSULTS. WHICH IS OK FOR

MANY, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ANY FOOTBALL. I TRY TO GIVE

RESPECT IN ALL MY CONVERSATION. AND I TRY TO REMEMBER, THAT

A RIVAL LOVES HIS TEAM JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE MINE. EVERY NOW

AND THEN, YOU'LL RUN INTO A RENAGADE, SOMEONE WHOS ONLY GOAL

IS TO BELITTLE YOU. I TALK RESPECTFUL EVEN TO THEM. EVENTUALLY

THEY MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TARGET. MOST GUYS HERE FROM VARIOUS

TEAMS ARE ALL PRETTY KOOL.

I feel the same way. I don't have a problem with any fanbase. If they give me respect I'll give it right back. I enjoy most everybody that posts here in RC. I know I got a **** of a warmer welcome over here than I did over there. Having a respectful conversation with a rival made me a traitor. Not to many Saint fans where I'm from and the few that are are my friends. All be friends with who ever the **** I want to be. Guess I'm getting too old to waste all that energy on hating something?