Wowboys (Congrats Gmen), Garbage Throwing Midget, And Other Observations

Falconcheff

Although the Gmen won, and deserve congrats, the Cowboys sure put on an entertaining game. Almost pulled off a magnificent comeback. You all will be our biggest test yet...

That lucky little garbage TD throwing midget is sacrificing his team for his records. Never mind establishing a run game, let me just throw, throw, throw. Who cares if I'm putting that putrid D on the field for 40 minutes a game, as long as I can keep putting up personal stats...

Falcons put together a full game, and destroyed the Eagles myth...

No wins in Philly since '88...DONE!

Reid's 13 year bye week perfection...DONE!!

7-0........DONE!!

Now the Falcons have beaten FOUR of the FIVE teams NO has lost to.

:):):):)

Wait, what?!?

I thought the Falcons had zero chance on Sunday?

Show me where I said you had no chance to win. That crap was hyperbole from your own fanbase. Do I believe we can win? Yes. Did I ever say the Falcons have "no chance"?

Whatever Tina. All anyone has heard from you for the last few weeks is how the Falcons are gonna lose, the Cowboys match up well, blah blah frickin blah.

So having faith in my team's ability to beat yours is saying you have no chance to beat the Cowboys? What would you rather hear? That I believe we have no chance. GTFO.

So having faith in my team's ability to beat yours is saying you have no chance to beat the Cowboys? What would you rather hear? That I believe we have no chance. GTFO.

Dude, you seriously need to get out and live your life from time to time. You want me to show you why, open and read your Giants/Cowboys thread, I swear i thought you were going to have a nervous breakdown.

You have done nothing but marginalize Atlanta's season and up to this point have given them ZERO chance to win our SNF game with comments like 'When we win blah blah blah'

I know it chaps your *** that the world isn't revolving around the Cowboys and the fact that they're probably not making the play-offs this year.

So how about a ban bet, you up?

So Dallas has no chance to win this game according to RC. Ill take it. wink.png

SURE DALLAS HAS A CHANCE! IN THE NFL,

EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE. THATS WHY

WE PLAY THE GAMES. WE JUST HAVE TO

PLAY HARDER THAN THE BOYS'. THE COWBOYS

DO NOT GIVE-UP. IF WE WANT THIS GAME ......

WE'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT.

Dude, you seriously need to get out and live your life from time to time. You want me to show you why, open and read your Giants/Cowboys thread, I swear i thought you were going to have a nervous breakdown.

You have done nothing but marginalize Atlanta's season and up to this point have given them ZERO chance to win our SNF game with comments like 'When we win blah blah blah'

I know it chaps your *** that the world isn't revolving around the Cowboys and the fact that they're probably not making the play-offs this year.

So how about a ban bet, you up?

It chaps my *** that its not all about the Cowboys? SMH

This has nothing to do with the Cowboys and everything to do with my outright hatred for the Falcons. I dont know how many times I have to say that.

Just

It chaps my *** that its not all about the Cowboys? SMH

This has nothing to do with the Cowboys and everything to do with my outright hatred for the Falcons. I dont know how many times I have to say that.

Just curious but why do you, a Cowboy fan, hate the Falcons?

And for the record, there is NO wrong answer to this question. The world would be a better place if everyone hated the Falcons, they are an immensely hate-able team. lol

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

Just

Just curious but why do you, a Cowboy fan, hate the Falcons?

And for the record, there is NO wrong answer to this question. The world would be a better place if everyone hated the Falcons, they are an immensely hate-able team. lol

First off Im a Cowboys fan from Marietta, Ga. I just cant stand their fanbase. They come off as "entitled" when they havent earned that. Cowboys fans are also guilty of this, but after 14 NFC Championship games, 8 Super Bowls, and 5 Lombardis Id say I understand. I guess I dont hate the Falcons franchise as much as I would hate to be apart of their fanbase.

First off Im a Cowboys fan from Marietta, Ga. I just cant stand their fanbase. They come off as "entitled" when they havent earned that. Cowboys fans are also guilty of this, but after 14 NFC Championship games, 8 Super Bowls, and 5 Lombardis Id say I understand. I guess I dont hate the Falcons franchise as much as I would hate to be apart of their fanbase.

Hating the Falcons is one thing but combining that with selecting Dallas as your fav team is quite another smile.png

Hating the Falcons is one thing but combining that with selecting Dallas as your fav team is quite another smile.png

I get laughed at for why I became a fan...no it wasnt because of the championships. I became a fan BEFORE the Super Bowl in 92.

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Let's go back and review your go rounds with Nill. Nill has more faith in the Cowboys in his little picky than you have ever had. You are the epitome of a band wagon fan.

Edited by Falcon Man

that's dumb. falcon fans feel entitled? entitled to what? entitled to laughing at people who tell us we shouldn't be excited about where our team is going because we didn't win a super bowl in the 90s? entitled to talking **** to fans of crappy teams who think they are entitled to talk **** because their crappy team won in the 90s?

i guess we should sit here with our head in our hands wishing we were cowboy fans..orrrr we could just switch over and feel like a winner.

that's dumb. falcon fans feel entitled? entitled to what? entitled to laughing at people who tell us we shouldn't be excited about where our team is going because we didn't win a super bowl in the 90s? entitled to talking **** to fans of crappy teams who think they are entitled to talk **** because their crappy team won in the 90s?

i guess we should sit here with our head in our hands wishing we were cowboy fans..orrrr we could just switch over and feel like a winner.

See this is what I find funny about you. This post isnt about THIS YEAR. When you guys sucked I was surrounded by Falcons fans that would tell you that they were better than every team in the NFL etc. The fact that you would think this post was all about this year shows how short sighted you are. I explained why I hate the Falcons, but to think (somehow) that that hatred started this year is not only stupid but shows once again your inability to look at the post in relation to the post it was answering. I started hating the Falcons when I was 10 or 11. How does that have anything to do with 2012? Please try and keep up. rolleyes.gif

See this is what I find funny about you. This post isnt about THIS YEAR. When you guys sucked I was surrounded by Falcons fans that would tell you that they were better than every team in the NFL etc. The fact that you would think this post was all about this year shows how short sighted you are. I explained why I hate the Falcons, but to think (somehow) that that hatred started this year is not only stupid but shows once again your inability to look at the post in relation to the post it was answering. I started hating the Falcons when I was 10 or 11. How does that have anything to do with 2012? Please try and keep up. rolleyes.gif

take everything you just said, and apply it to yourself. i wasnt just talking about this year. i knew id have to go back and clarify something for you, but i can never tell which way you're going to try to spin it. this is why noone takes you seriously

take everything you just said, and apply it to yourself. i wasnt just talking about this year. i knew id have to go back and clarify something for you, but i can never tell which way you're going to try to spin it. this is why noone takes you seriously

Spin? Really? You are the one that took my saying your fanbase feeling entitled was ONLY about this year. Your fanbase has had an attitude of entitlement since I became a football fan. For a team that has never done anything, you sure do have some of the cockiest fans Ive ever met. Falcons fans and Eagles fans are the worst about this.

I find it funny that Im asked a question, I answer said question, YOU SPIN MY ANSWER, but Im the one spinning this or that. I dont need anyone to take me serious. If you cant plainly see what just happened I dont care about your opinion.

Edited by Rave

and ill be willing to bet not one single person said they were the best team in the nfl.. more than likely your exaggerating someones optimism, and please dont bother with the "you dont know me" preteen rant. you've displayed numerous times how you are... not fooling anyone