The State Of The Falcons Address

MidWest Falcon

Falcons are 7-0 but I want everyone to know that we are not that good. We will lose in the playoffs. Matt Ryan is overrated and cannot throw the long ball. Our defense is not good enough to win it all. We are an "Atlanta" team so we will not win anything and our fans are the worst fans in the sports nation. We will lose next week and we will definitely not get it done when it counts. The Atlanta Falcons have gotten lucky so far this season. Dallas, New York, Green Bay and Chicago are still the best teams in the NFC. The Falcons are the most overrated 7-0 team of all time. Did I miss anything?

Good night, and God Bless

Do you think anyone is going to talk about the fact that Chicago is not really that good because they needed a last second field goal to beat the lowly Panthers at home?

Many people on our Board and in the Media said it about the Falcons when we showed character from our own 1 yard line with less that a minute left. But for the Bears it a big come from behind win!

Still, we are 7-0!

Just keep winning Baby!

^^^^ Thanks for reminding me! Letting Mularky leave was one of the franchises worst coaching moves of all time....oh and why we hired Mike Smith I will never know...... "Who the **** is Mike Smith????"

That sounded like me when they hired Smith. Then again I wasn't jumping for joy when we drafted Matt or Sam Baker. It's amazing how a flip of a coin set the course that's led to this point.