Stephen Nick

jdawg4876

first it was great to have him back and overall he played good but 2 plays really ticked me off

1. that late hit caused us 15 yds and it was for no reason

2. he couldnt have gotten an easier int for a td. he could have moon waled into the endzone. Plus that would have kept our turnover streak going, as of now its broken

first it was great to have him back and overall he played good but 2 plays really ticked me off

1. that late hit caused us 15 yds and it was for no reason

2. he couldnt have gotten an easier int for a td. he could have moon waled into the endzone. Plus that would have kept our turnover streak going, as of now its broken

the late hit was just a weird play. the whistle had not blown yet, so Im sure thats why Nic hit him. No big deal. And the pick 6 was a blown opportunity, but a nice read by Nic anyway. I was happy with his performance today, along with Dents when he came in to replace Spoon

Cmon guys. You know he hit that receiver well after he knew the pass was incomplete. They do that to us and you're screaming for a flag.

Dumb play by Nic there

I don't think it was late (have to see it again). By the time the pass was incomplete he had committed to the hit.

I don't think it was late (have to see it again). By the time the pass was incomplete he had committed to the hit.

you are definitely going to want to see it again bc by the time the ball was incomplete he took like 4 more steps and then hit him....awful play by nicholas.

15 yard penalty for hitting a player on a tipped pass....you are allowed to do that. He didnt helmet to helmet a defenseless receiver, so it doesnt make any sense why it was called.

As for the INT...completely agree, it was an awful miss.

That was a BS call. He lowered and hit the receiver with shoulder.

what game were you watching? he took 2 or 3 steps before he hit him. it was definitely late, and he had the time to pull out of it. that was a dumb and deserved penalty

Ball was tipped.....had we intercepted and Maclin ran off and tackled the carrier you would be crying about how Stephen didnt make an attempt to block. He wasnt trying to blow the guy up he was playing football.........he came in with a shoulder thump after a tipped ball.

I think the NFL is gonna give us a turnover , that last play of the game, pretty sure Falcons came up with that lateral in Bounds....