Just Got Back From Philly!

Fresh Future

I don't usually post but I had to for the people who didn't go to the game. Overall great experience eagle fans are sooo crazy but it was sooo funny watching them moan and groan all game. I was like the only falcon fan in my area I heard a couple of comments but once we took control they just talked bad on their own team. Julio jones caught the td right near me I Was 5 rows back from field in the endzone he scored! i love this team and this was my first falcon game I attended I am from NY took 3 hrs best trip I have took in years! if anyone has any questions I will try to answer from my perspective of watching from my seat. GO FALCONS! To all you fans who doubt what we have YOUR NOT A REAL FAN! RIDE OR DIE ATL DIRTY BIRDZ

was also my first falcons game ive ever been to and it was amazing :D

so happy they got the win.

that beautiful pass from matt ryan to julio jones for the TD was one of the greatest feelings in the world. i had a great view of it was right in the middle of the field 6 rows down on the side it was thrown.

It was hilarious watching asante samuel dance on the sidelines all game and sean weatherspoon talking trash to the fans behind him and making funny noises after coming off the field stopping their offense.

I was a 30 year resident of southeast Georgia (Savannah) before I moved to Seattle last summer... my first ever NFL game was the 30-28 Falcons win over the Seahawks last Oct. 2nd....

I was 3rd row at the visiting tunnel... I got great photos of all the players and got the autograph of #28... whoever he may be. :-)

I don't usually post but I had to for the people who didn't go to the game. Overall great experience eagle fans are sooo crazy but it was sooo funny watching them moan and groan all game. I was like the only falcon fan in my area I heard a couple of comments but once we took control they just talked bad on their own team. Julio jones caught the td right near me I Was 5 rows back from field in the endzone he scored! i love this team and this was my first falcon game I attended I am from NY took 3 hrs best trip I have took in years! if anyone has any questions I will try to answer from my perspective of watching from my seat. GO FALCONS! To all you fans who doubt what we have YOUR NOT A REAL FAN! RIDE OR DIE ATL DIRTY BIRDZ

Thanks for the report. Now go baton down the hatches and hang on to your hat for the next couple of days. Its about to get intense in these parts (I'm a bit upstate).

Thanks for reppin' the real birds. I heard quite a few boos during the game against their own team. Loved that too. How much of that was them booing Vick?

I think you made it on TV dude. Were you wearing a Falcons hat and taking a picture w/ your cell phone in the last minute or so?

I distinctly remember them showing a falcon fan by himself talking a cell phone pic at the end of the game.

Edited by RubberDucky

To answer some of the questions boos we very loud for michael vick and fire andy chants were through the whole second half. i thought there would be alot of falcon fans but to my surprise I can only remember seeing about 10-15. it started raining 2nd half but I couldnt leave it was my first falcon game. We left the parking lot around 5 and the weather on the way home was good thank god but the storm is supposed to hit hard today we will see. PS michael vick will be benched next week for nick foles you heard it here first. GO FALCONS

I was a 30 year resident of southeast Georgia (Savannah) before I moved to Seattle last summer... my first ever NFL game was the 30-28 Falcons win over the Seahawks last Oct. 2nd....

I was 3rd row at the visiting tunnel... I got great photos of all the players and got the autograph of #28... whoever he may be. :-)

where did you go to HS? what year?